Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2010 8:22:05 AM EDT
I'm looking to buy a couple suppressors around Bowling Green if possible.

Has anyone had experience with C&J Weapon Systems in BG? He does not have any Gem-Techs in stock, but seemed to have a decent price on them if he orders them in for me.

Is there anyone else in the Southern KY area that sells suppressors?

Thanks for any advice.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 11:29:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Rex Tyson sold me mine. He is sure to come along soon. If he doesnt I can give you his info.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 4:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Rex Tyson sold me mine. He is sure to come along soon. If he doesnt I can give you his info.

Here I am!! You can contact me at  [email protected] or call me at 859-361-9444. I sell a bunch of cans all over the state.Give me a call,I can help.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:07:53 AM EDT
[#3]

Told you so.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:08:58 AM EDT
[#4]
All the reports I have heard about C&J have been good.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:36:12 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here I am!! You can contact me at  [email protected] or call me at 859-361-9444. I sell a bunch of cans all over the state.Give me a call,I can help.

Rex,

Do you have a website?  I would like to see your products.

Link Posted: 9/14/2010 6:19:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Keene's Depot in Bardstown, Kentucky has AAC and Coastal suppresors in stock.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:11:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Rex Tyson gets my business because he has earned it. Gives great pricing and will educate you before you buy. We are currently working on my 2nd can (Silencerco Osprey .45).

He even helped me get my trust established and in order.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top