Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2010 6:51:03 AM EDT
Though I am a staunch Louisville fan, I don't think they win this one. The Cardinals are coming off three years of a shoddy system and will need every bit of Charlie Strong's coaching prowess to overcome that.
UK's Joker Phillips is also untested as a head coach but the Wildcats' SEC schedule gives them the tough experience Louisville is sorely lacking.
As much as I hate to say it...
UK 28

UofL 24
Enjoy the game everyone.

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 12:00:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Booooooooo... But yeah, I don't see our Cards winning this one.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#2]
UofL 30  UK 26
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Though I am a staunch Louisville fan, I don't think they win this one. The Cardinals are coming off three years of a shoddy system and will need every bit of Charlie Strong's coaching prowess to overcome that.

UK's Joker Phillips is also untested as a head coach but the Wildcats' SEC schedule gives them the tough experience Louisville is sorely lacking.

As much as I hate to say it...

UK 28
UofL 24

Enjoy the game everyone.

This reminded me of something, do you ever read LEO? the free liberal newspaper here in louisville, but anyways I picked it up for a quick read because it was theyre college football issue. Surprise surprise, the only thing they wanted to talk about is how UofK, UofL, and WKU football teams all have black head coaches, i guess i shouldve known, fuckin libtards even ruin sports

Link Posted: 9/3/2010 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

UofL 30  UK 26

Dunno, I"d say UL maybe 27, UK 26.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:49:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Q: Did you hear about the fire in the UofL football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Q. Why do Cards put a copy of their diploma in the window of their vehicles?
A. So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: What do you say when you see a U of L grad in a suit?
A: Will the defendant please rise!

Q: How do you compliment an University Of Louisville fan?
A: Nice tooth.

A U of L student took his U of L girlfriend to her first U of L football game. Afterward he asked her how she liked the game.

"I liked it, but I couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents," she said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, everyone kept yelling, 'Get the quarter back!'"

"Go Cats!"

" Go Hill Toppers!"

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 2:54:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Q: Did you hear about the fire in the UK football dorm that destroyed 20 books?

Q. Why do Wildcats put a copy of their diploma in the window of their vehicles?

Q: What do you say when you see a UK grad in a suit?

Q: How do you compliment an University Of Kentucky fan?

A UK student took his UK girlfriend to her first UK football game. Afterward he asked her how she liked the game.

"I liked it, but I couldn't understand why they were killing each other for 25 cents," she said.

"Go Cards!"

Here's a good one  YOU LOOSE!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Q: Did you hear about the fire in the UK football dorm that destroyed 20 books?

Q. Why do Wildcats put a copy of their diploma in the window of their vehicles?

Q: What do you say when you see a UK grad in a suit?

Q: How do you compliment an University Of Kentucky fan?

A UK student took his UK girlfriend to her first UK football game. Afterward he asked her how she liked the game.

"Go Cards!"

Here's a good one  YOU LOOSE!!!!!

Shhhh! There's like five of em sitting in a bar, having a short date, let'em talk while UK continues to kick their >>>

There is a reason that it is the University of Kentucky & the University of Louisville.

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#9]
It's undeniable....Lousi-ville stinks.  Smelled the sewer while walking across the street?

And we all know that Birds cannot beat up on Wildcats, either football or, dare I say it, (w)hoops

I can't wait for basketball season.  If you think the Cards got beat this game, ain't nothing been seen yet....after all Pitino is the 2nd best coach in KY now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top