Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:39:56 PM EDT
Where's the cheapest place to get a gun safe in the Bowling Green area? Or someone that would deliver one to the Bowling Green area?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:53:45 AM EDT
[#1]
You might want to check www.budsgunshop.com  he is in Paris, KY, but they delivered mine to Mt Washington, KY and I know he has sold safes to Owensboro, KY also.  He has the best selection I have seen.  I was at his shop last Saturday.  He charged me $250 to deliver a 900 lb safe and he took it down a flight of stairs in my basement.  He has a special dolly and it only took 2 of us to get it in the house and down the stairs.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:04:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:05:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I just got an e-mail reply from Buds. They said they could have the safe delivered by Overnite Transportation. I'm sure Overnite would just drop the safe in my driveway. I just sold three safes in Illinois in preparation for the move to KY so I know how much work it is to get safes in and out of a  house. If anyone knows of someone that could delivers safes inside your house please let me know.

ETA: I called them and they agreed to deliver to my house. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Bowling Green Banking Equipment I believe is the name. They delivered 2 for me. If you are looking for a Browning safe Rack's Outdoor Sportsusually has a good selection and will deal (atleast they did with me). The banking equipment place sells Liberty at good prices so I hear.

Good Luck!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top