Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:39:56 PM EDT
Where's the cheapest place to get a gun safe in the Bowling Green area? Or someone that would deliver one to the Bowling Green area?
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 2:53:45 AM EDT
You might want to check www.budsgunshop.com he is in Paris, KY, but they delivered mine to Mt Washington, KY and I know he has sold safes to Owensboro, KY also. He has the best selection I have seen. I was at his shop last Saturday. He charged me $250 to deliver a 900 lb safe and he took it down a flight of stairs in my basement. He has a special dolly and it only took 2 of us to get it in the house and down the stairs.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:04:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:05:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/28/2006 9:49:40 AM EDT by Gary-G23]
I just got an e-mail reply from Buds. They said they could have the safe delivered by Overnite Transportation. I'm sure Overnite would just drop the safe in my driveway. I just sold three safes in Illinois in preparation for the move to KY so I know how much work it is to get safes in and out of a house. If anyone knows of someone that could delivers safes inside your house please let me know.

ETA: I called them and they agreed to deliver to my house. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:10:50 PM EDT
Bowling Green Banking Equipment I believe is the name. They delivered 2 for me. If you are looking for a Browning safe Rack's Outdoor Sportsusually has a good selection and will deal (atleast they did with me). The banking equipment place sells Liberty at good prices so I hear.

Good Luck!!
Top Top