Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/16/2006 1:02:12 PM EDT
I used to be a member of this club with my dad a long time ago. I unfortunately started working a lot. My work requires me to travel a lot so I didn't renew my membership and my dad stopped going because I stopped going. I regret not staying a member all this time and now I want to rejoin and try to get my dad going again, but you have to be sponsored by a current member of the club to join/re-join.

Are there any AR15.com guys that are members at this club that MIGHT sponsor me? I really hope someone is a member of this club and might be willing to sponsor me. I would be glad to help out on the range as much as I possibly can, help setup an AR15 shoot, or be useful in any way that the club see's fit. I may not be able to shoot at every event because I do still travel for work, but I will commit as much time as I can while I'm not working.

Thanks in advance.

-X
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:34:57 PM EDT
Try emailing one of their officers for additional information.

http://home.earthlink.net/~agcpd/
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 4:14:36 AM EDT
I am a memeber at Northeastern Ky Fish & Game club. They have great rifle and pistol ranges. I could help you get a membership there. IM me and we can go out there and check it out sometime.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:57:55 AM EDT
Email Sent

Chairman Ashland Gun Club
Top Top