Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2006 12:28:51 AM EDT
Maybe we can have an ARFCOM contingent camp there, Thing is if we want to camp right at Knob Creek we would need a "Squatter" to get there first to stake out our site as tent space is first come first serve.

I was thinking of bringing my GP medium tent as ARFCOM base, but most think we should stick with 2 and 4 man tents instead.

Maybe we can get a KY member with a GP medium or similar to pre-position. Any help from you guys would be appreciated. I have already posted on the New England board, and will link to our board.

HELP US OUT KY ARFCOMMER'S?
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 5:36:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 8:34:00 AM EDT
[#2]
You should contact the people at Knob creek and explain what it is that you want to do.  They may see to it you are provided with a large enough space, but I cant say for sure. The guys from the militia sights have a guy that works security and makes sure that they all get to camp together, you may luck out and find someone like that? even then saving spots is a difficult task at such an event, and with mail call doing a show on it last time I expect many many more people.

Ill be there, ill be in a tricorn bonnie hat and have the minuteman and Gad flag tattooed on my arm, you cant miss me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Well guys, we have until October to figure this out... I will endevor to keep it alive on the new england boards, and if you can think of anyone in the area that can help us out please by all means give us a shout!

NY/NJ New England Knob Creek link:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top