Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 8:08:15 AM EDT
I'm looking to buy one, possibly 2, stripped AR receivers FTF in Central KY.  Bushmaster, Eagle Arms, RRA lowers only.  I'll be going to NGD this weekend so keep that in mind for the FTF options.  Stripped never built receiver is preferred but complete lower might be a possibility if the price is right.  email at [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:45:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I talked to jtdistrubuting today and they will be at NGD.  HIGHLY recommend them.  They are reworking my lower and putting a new upper and barrel on my gun.  VERY nice people to deal with and they STAND behind their work.....

Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:47:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for the same thing, looks like I'll be taking a drive this weekend.

JTdistro doesn't sell lowers IIRC.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:59:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Doublestar arms which is part of J&T sells stripped lowers. J&T had them in the last catalog they sent me.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 5:21:41 AM EDT
[#5]
DS is the manufacturer of the lowers, however as per the catalog...J&T does not sell lower receivers.  Bottom of pages 10 through 13, Fall '05 Catalog.

Centerfire in Versailles is where I got my last DS lower.  

I'll look for them at the show, I still need other stuff too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top