Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/11/2006 6:12:53 AM EDT
I was driving through Hoptown the other day and saw a sign for a gun show next weekend but didnt get all the details.  Does anyone know what the scoop is on this show?
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's the scoop. I plan to check it out Saturday am (I sure hope this turns out to be a good show. I'm still stocked up on beef jerky and tube socks from Christmas)

Christian Co. Conference &
Convention Center

303 Conference Ctr. Drive (thats just off Hwy 41, a mile or south of Wal~Mart and Lowes )

275 Tables
$46.00 EA for 6 foot

Show Dates:

February 17-19
Show Hours:
Friday: 5pm - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Sunday: 10am - 4pm

Dealer Set-up Hours:
Friday: Noon - 8pm
Saturday: 7:30am - 9am

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:39:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  I'm going to check it out either Friday night or Sunday.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Ohh yeah Baby!  I'm so there! (Sat.)

Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:49:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I remember going to the shows when they were at the OLD convention center at the fairgrounds. They seemed pretty big until I went to my first Nashville show! Now that I moved to Phoenix we have the giant Crossroads of the West show about every other month. Anyhow, I just hope that your show is a lot larger than they used to be.

By the way; I left Hopkinsville in 1999 and have only been back once. The new center was not there. How big is this place? And where is Conference Drive? Is that just a driveway they added for access to the building?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:08:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Things have changed a bit on the south side of town since 1999. The "Conference Drive" is off Lover's Lane (road # 1613), its the new driveway to the convention center.

Convention Center info

Map to the Convention Center

Coupon for $1 off admission price to the RK Gun Show

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:44:49 AM EDT
[#6]
I will be there. See you there.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:10:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Just got back and was pleasantly suprised. Not a bad show at all. Lots of guns, ammo, accessories, etc and not a Beenie Baby or Jerky dealer in sight. Didn't see too many deals, but they were there. Saw NIW AR15 mags for $10 and also used ones for $18. More AR15 stuff than I really expected. Only $6 to get in too. Not too bad at all.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey Mr. Jeep29,

Sorry I missed you, I spent most of the morning there myself. I too was pleasantly surprised.

The best deal I found was the DMPS kits; 16" M4 profile barrel with A2 FH, FT upper, M4 hand guards, bolt, 6 POS stock, lower parts, everything but the lower itself for $450.

I got mine.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:28:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I have only been here in Phoenix since July 2003 and haven't been to a gun show yet. The Crossroads show is next weekend and you guys are making me eager to get there.

As to the Convention Center, I remember where Lover's Lane is. My Dad still lives there and he 'splained it to me!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top