Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/5/2006 11:27:21 AM EDT
Title pretty much says it all. Seems like I always miss the shows and thought I would give you all a heads up. BTW Heritage Hall is right next to Rupp Arena
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 3:09:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kyabrams66:
Title pretty much says it all. Seems like I always miss the shows and thought I would give you all a heads up. BTW Heritage Hall is right next to Rupp Arena

Drill.

I am never around when the shows are going on.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 6:00:11 AM EDT
Anyone want to report on this when you get back? Any 7.62x39 ammo, or complete AR lowers? I may head up later today after the Cats play. Thanks.

Blaker
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 11:16:52 AM EDT
I went, it was probably one of the most interesting shows I have been to this year. I had very little money to spend and in fact...bought nothing. I coulda spent a couple grand though.

There were incomplete lowers there and JT Distributing was there with all the parts you needed.

There were virtually no big ammo dealers there though. I didn't look for x39 but saw some. Don't remember the prices but since I live so close to Centerfire, its tough to really beat their prices by a lot so Idon't really worry about it.

With not much money to spend, I couldn't tell if people were willing to deal or not. I was going to buy some AR parts but I couldn't get the JT folks to help me (which is unusual) so I just moved on.

Top Top