Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2005 5:55:16 PM EDT
Just wanted to let some of you know about this and pass the word.

Pete Garrett, owner of Peter Garrett Gunsmith, has been my gunsmith for years and probably one of the more active pro-gun business leaders in the Newport/Butler County area.  He's a good guy...

Well, when he heard that the local County Commissioner was going to try to pass a "no discharge of firearms" law for Campbell COunty he decided that he was going to kick the guy out office...the democratic way.  Last week he announced he was going to run...

Here is more on the subject...

news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051208/NEWS0103/512080374/1059/NEWS01

If it looks like he needs help, I am going to give it to him, even though I live in Kenton County.  I won't be able to vote for him, but damn if I am not going to help get him elected.

So if you know anyone in our area, pass the word...and the ammunition!  

- Richard
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:09:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:10:20 AM EDT
[#2]
deleted.. I'm in campbell county :(
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:15:09 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Not too sure why I put Butler County.  Its Campbell County...so it effects you.

Intended or not, thanks for the catch.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 5:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not too sure why I put Butler County.  Its Campbell County...so it effects you.

Intended or not, thanks for the catch.  

Its to early!!  Lol.  I am campbell so this guy will get my support for sure.  I was looking to buy a house with an acre or so and a good hill.  That no discharge thing would royally piss me off!

bp
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top