Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2005 4:27:27 PM EDT
Does anyone know of any gun stores in KY. that stock AK47's? I am looking for the no ban types. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:32:40 AM EDT
centerfire in versailles usually has them.

I think in the last two weeks I have seen them at Fayette Firearms and classic arms and archery in lexington...oh and there is a gun show or two coming up. Can't speak to anywhere outside of central ky area right now.

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:38:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/17/2005 4:10:22 AM EDT by moreammoplz]
If in Western, KY check out Whittaker Guns he usually has several. I am going there Friday myself. www.whittakerguns.com

12/16 Just got back from Whittakers. A few AK's....

Had about 15 AR's starting around $600, he is also stocking several lowers and uppers. DPMS Stripped Lowers were $99.99. He had 2 left, but 20 more on order. Also had all kinds of AR parts kits. Mags galore...

Link Posted: 12/14/2005 4:58:43 PM EDT
i bought mine at evans firearms and archery on southland drive(in lexington). don't think i have ever seen one at A & M. But for quantity/selection Centerfire would be the best location in Versailles. of course if you look at more than 3 guns they start to charge you a handling fee
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:18:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By moreammoplz:
If in Western, KY check out Whittaker Guns he usually has several. I am going there Friday myself. www.whittakerguns.com

I was there Sunday and remember seeing two Romanian AKs
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:06:05 PM EDT
Thanks for the info . My wife asked me what I wanted for Christmas and now I know where to find it. Thanks again.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 10:19:06 AM EDT

Originally Posted By CbtEngr1:

I think in the last two weeks I have seen them at Fayette Firearms and classic arms and archery in lexington...oh and there is a gun show or two coming up. Can't speak to anywhere outside of central ky area right now.

Go to Centerfire,it's a distrubutor that just happens to have out the door sales,you'll pay distributor prices.
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 2:54:35 PM EDT

Originally Posted By MattyMattel:

Originally Posted By CbtEngr1:

Go to Centerfire,it's a distrubutor that just happens to have out the door sales,you'll pay distributor prices.

yup. and you will get their catalog in the mail every month too
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 5:46:15 PM EDT

If you are near Northern Ky, AIM Surplus has them in stock.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/NEW_AK_WASR_RIFLE_w__Bayonet_Lug___Muzzle_Break.html

Top Top