Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2003 4:27:13 AM EDT
Jennifer and I have been away for a long time now. (damn, I miss my guns)

Update.

We both quit our jobs in the medical field and bought a new 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW and put all of the good stuff on her. We now live on the road 24/7. We still have the house in Danville, Ky. so far.
(damn, I miss my guns)
We are towing RV's all over the country for a living. From 20K fifth wheel Newmars to 8K Keystones. We have seen a few things and did a few things that never thought posable.  
We have been home three days out of two months on the road so far. But we are making more in a week than I did in a month at pathology. (Damn, I miss my guns)

I don't have a laptop to travel with right now so we haven't had the time to get on here since we left.

Kybob, Keep us on the list for the next shoot and we will take time off for it.

Jenn said HI!

I will post PICS as soon as we have time but we have to leave to Mobile AL. this morning. We have a 38' travel trailer to deliver by Monday. We got in yesterday morning and had a good shower $hit and shave.

All take care and we will be on here when we get the time.

Greg and Jenn
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 5:48:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn! You guys sure made a life change! Glad to hear from you two. I am thinking of a spring shoot at the farm. A Fall shoot is probably out of the question at this point. Work has been a real killer this year.

Why the sudden (from this end) change in lifestyle?

I am saving my pennies for an M16 and selling off most of my collection. I am trying to keep the MAC11/9 but will probably have to let it go.

See ya,

Bob

Link Posted: 9/6/2003 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey BOB,

We are back in town for a couple of days and Jen can't keep me out of the gun safe!!!!!!

Jen wants to know if you are going to the Machine gun shoot in OCT.? We are going to make plans to go. A spring shoot will do us fine as I too know that work is a killer right now. We are driving all over the place.
The real cool thing about this job is that we get to find all kinds of gun stores.

What made us do a 180 on our jobs? I don't know for sure. I just wanted to work for myself and this is something that I know how to do, as I did towing for Hall's campers for a summer about 6 years ago and couldn't believe that people did this for a living.

Plus we made more in a week than we did in a month working our old jobs for seven years! Granted it will slow down for about 4 weeks in the winter but I plan to have enough to hold me over till late Jan.

We have been running this new truck for about two months and are ready to hit the 30,000 mile mark soon.

Oh, I met a dealer in Indiana that is class three and he is on the look out for more M16's and AR conversions for us and I will let you know if we come across a good deal and I will pass it on to you. I am leaning on to moving to Indiana and am not for sure about buying more right yet. E-mail me your phone number and I will get it on the next trip in town so I can call you if we find something interesting.

Take care and I will talk to you soon.

Greg and Jennifer
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top