BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:06:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They're not checking for a virus they're collecting your DNA!
View Quote

Already on file.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
I actually like wearing the mask. One of my favorite things about snowboarding was nobody being able to tell who I was because my face was all covered up.

I don’t mind if others don’t wear it, I’m too huge a proponent of individual liberty.

Then again, I get to walk around as one of the few N95 Master Racers, thanks to working construction and having some foresight. I look down on surgical maskers, and I look even lower down on the homemade maskers and bandana bois. No maskers in crowded stores are just head scratchers. I don’t think it should be mandatory. I don’t think it can be mandatory. But if that’s all it takes to help then what the hell.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:28:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I actually like wearing the mask. One of my favorite things about snowboarding was nobody being able to tell who I was because my face was all covered up.

I don’t mind if others don’t wear it, I’m too huge a proponent of individual liberty.

Then again, I get to walk around as one of the few N95 Master Racers, thanks to working construction and having some foresight. I look down on surgical maskers, and I look even lower down on the homemade maskers and bandana bois. No maskers in crowded stores are just head scratchers. I don’t think it should be mandatory. I don’t think it can be mandatory. But if that’s all it takes to help then what the hell.
View Quote

I'm using a P95. Mine is oil resistant for 40 houres
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:41:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do you feel about shirt puller uppers? I assume they are in the bandana bois tier. What if they kick their face mask game up to a tier 1 Shemagh? That has to get some bonus points right?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:43:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Nope, I will not ever wear a mask, if you are worried you can wear one or stay home.
All this stupidity is way overblown and I will not be participating in it.
View Quote
And this is why the virus will continue to flourish. Good luck going to stores in the near future.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'm using a P95. Mine is oil resistant for 40 houres
View Quote

That’s tier 1 boseefus
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:28:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I got my new mask to satisfy the mask Nazis.  Ordered a mask from China for my injun friend, but it's not here yet.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:54:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:18:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Not wearing a mask when in stores or public is just rude and ignorant.

This is much more deadly than the flu.

By you not wearing a mask you are putting others at risk. I don't give a rat's ass if you drop dead. I only care about me and my family. So by all means lick door knobs and toilet seats for all I care. When you are risking my health I feel differently about "muh rights".

In 1918 they stopped the Spanish Flu not my anti-viral drugs but by preventing spread through the use of masks.

I don't agree with seat belt or helmet laws. if you are dumb enough to not wear them I don't care. You are not hurting me by being an idiot.

I hate wearing a mask when going to stores but I feel I should do my part to stop the spread and not put other people in danger.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:21:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

By you not wearing a mask you are putting others at risk. I don't give a rat's ass if you drop dead. I only care about me and my family. So by all means lick door knobs and toilet seats for all I care. When you are risking my health I feel differently about "muh rights".

In 1918 they stopped the Spanish Flu not my anti-viral drugs but by preventing spread through the use of masks.

I don't agree with seat belt or helmet laws. if you are dumb enough to not wear them I don't care. You are not hurting me by being an idiot.

I hate wearing a mask when going to stores but I feel I should do my part to stop the spread and not put other people in danger.
View Quote

Karen?
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 12:14:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
And this is why the virus will continue to flourish. Good luck going to stores in the near future.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, I will not ever wear a mask, if you are worried you can wear one or stay home.
All this stupidity is way overblown and I will not be participating in it.

FWIW. I completely agree with you.

However,  like most internet "discussions", you won't change anyone's mind.  You'll just get smart ass comments from the ignorant and the selfish.  Just take care of yourself as best you can.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 12:29:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like 2005army,  I agree with you too Edge.  And again like him....actually much more because you've been around here so long, you won't change anyone's mind.  Not worth it.  And the usual suspects will reply in their typical, non sensical way because they have nothing positive to add.

Someone wants to " not participate " in a health crisis that effects everyone.  What the fuck does that mean?   By not taking the common sense precautions, you are participating whether you want to or not, only in a harmful manner.

Social distancing and masks/gloves work.  It won't kill the virus obviously but it will slow down the spread.  Slowing down the virus will give the overwhelmed health providers and first responders a greatly needed respite.  They can't work at this pace forever.  It's impossible.

I don’t like any of this at all.  I don't know anyone that does.  I just want to do my part to slow it down so we can start a very, very long recovery.   If you think it's bad now, it will be geometrically worse if we have people decide they are more important than all of us and do what they want.  We will not survive starting all of this again from scratch.   Stay the fuck home if you can.  If you have to go out, take the suggested precautions.  It's not that fucking hard.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 1:03:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:33:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Like 2005army,  I agree with you too Edge.  And again like him....actually much more because you've been around here so long, you won't change anyone's mind.  Not worth it.  And the usual suspects will reply in their typical, non sensical way because they have nothing positive to add.

Someone wants to " not participate " in a health crisis that effects everyone.  What the fuck does that mean?   By not taking the common sense precautions, you are participating whether you want to or not, only in a harmful manner.

Social distancing and masks/gloves work.  It won't kill the virus obviously but it will slow down the spread.  Slowing down the virus will give the overwhelmed health providers and first responders a greatly needed respite.  They can't work at this pace forever.  It's impossible.

I don’t like any of this at all.  I don't know anyone that does.  I just want to do my part to slow it down so we can start a very, very long recovery.   If you think it's bad now, it will be geometrically worse if we have people decide they are more important than all of us and do what they want.  We will not survive starting all of this again from scratch.   Stay the fuck home if you can.  If you have to go out, take the suggested precautions.  It's not that fucking hard.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don’t forget to STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM NYC. Especially it’s total mass transit systems. Subways. Buses and MNR / LIRR.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#15]
When they stop using cooked numbers and get a true number on death rate I might start paying attention.  So much BULLSHIT propaganda, and so little truth.

Destroying a the U.S. economy is what China wants.  They are our ENEMY, and have been since the late 1940's.

Stop the nation from working so the demo-commies get more money for their commie plans.  Stop the nation from working so your granny won't die until next month.  The whole thing is fucking crazy.

Ban driving so there won't be any car crashes.

Fill cars with air bags so drivers can drive irresponsibly and survive.

On the plus side I never have to shake hands with anyone ever again.  It is a disgusting barbaric custom I am glad to be rid of.

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:16:48 AM EDT
[#16]
I was watching this yesterday.

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 12:10:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I was watching this yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLVxx_lBLU
View Quote

Can you give a summary?
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 12:58:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Can you give a summary?
View Quote

It is 50 minutes long.  Don't have time to watch right now.  Will try later.

Skimmed the comments and that will give you an idea.

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 2:26:40 PM EDT
[#19]
We need Hurd immunity,  gloves and masks are hurting you more then helping.  Need the good bacteria to keep your immune system in good health.  Being locked inside is not good for your immune system.  Need to get all the doctors back on the job helping everyone not just c-19.  And open the country back up
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 2:32:55 PM EDT
[#20]
And the media sucks
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
We need Hurd immunity,  gloves and masks are hurting you more then helping.  Need the good bacteria to keep your immune system in good health.  Being locked inside is not good for your immune system.  Need to get all the doctors back on the job helping everyone not just c-19.  And open the country back up
View Quote

That's the gist of the video
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 4:19:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's the gist of the video
View Quote

But ...Lamont says masks and so do the goys that follow orders! What’s a good sheep to do?
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:03:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Tucker: Are coronavirus lockdowns working?
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:02:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
We need Herd immunity,  gloves and masks are hurting you more then helping.  Need the good bacteria to keep your immune system in good health.  Being locked inside is not good for your immune system.  Need to get all the doctors back on the job helping everyone not just c-19.  And open the country back up
View Quote

I held back on commenting on this topic for over a month!  My dad is an 80 year old physician that started his career on an aircraft carrier in 1967 and lives in CT's hot spot in Fairfield County.  I asked him about the current "pandemic" yesterday and he's on the side of wash your hands after touching anything others may have touched (said - "haven't everyone been doing that for their whole lives") and keep away from others at work, shopping, etc.  His opinion is to take Sweden's model - protect / quarantine the older folks and those with pre-morbid conditions like heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc and let everyone else go to work and shop and go upon a regular day, stay home if you are feeling sick just like we deal with the common cold and seasonal flu.  He recommended the herd immunity just like we have done in the past strains of flu he's seen in his lifetime.

As far as masks - I personally have been wearing one while shopping in public before Ned Lamont his excellency mandated it not to protect me (which it works great - for others, maybe)  but mostly because of the folks that cast shame on me for just me keeping 6ft + away from them without a mask!
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 7:54:41 AM EDT
[#25]
I think a lot of all this uproar is how things are approached and how things are worded.

I think its ridiculous to "mandate under executive order to wear masks". I'd have much much more respect for them if they said "we highly recommend it, for these reasons (present facts)". Forcing people to do anything, even if it is for their / our good, will only make them rebel. With government coming at us with half-truths and the media pushing an agenda will only make us skeptical. When coupled with people in power trying to gain as much as possible from this virus, you get a recipe for disaster.

I personally wear a mask in public, but only started recently. The biggest reason is because you get all the judging eyes from the sheep on you, and that smart-a** in line (who you are staying away from) come up to you to give you a piece of mind. I'd rather blend in and not be noticed if possible. Look at the people who get berated for wearing MAGA hats for example. With all the fear and panic the media is pushing, this will only exacerbate the issue.

With media pushing the doom-and-gloom agenda, things are not going to get better until the facts are overwhelmingly against them, and we the people have enough.

Oh, and don't even get me started on the people who will wear a mask in the stores, but wont even pay attention to the one-way isles that stores put in. If you choose to follow one protocol to help the issue, you should adhere to all. Not just the ones you want.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 10:56:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Tucker: Big Tech censors dissent over coronavirus lockdowns
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top