[#1]
Anyone else go grab something?
I’m getting antsy.
What’s up with the list thing
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 7:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry if I come to this discussion late.  I've started an deleted a few other posts on this topic, not wanting to get sucked into the rhetoric. However I've read it all because I try to always keep myself informed with our shooting sports and the convoluted mis-mash of rules called "laws" in this state.  I'm still confused.  To my mind there is nothing stopping anyone from making a full-bore AR15 from these "other" lowers, period.  Who's going to know?  Really?

You would think the state would require a suffix like the letter "P" affixed to any lower sold after the ar15 rifle were outlawed.  That would make it easier for them to determine if any particular lower was sold exclusively as an "other".  My other question; who's to know or be able to determine if a new, higher quality lower designated for an "other" was swapped for an older, less attractive rifle lower.  They look  identical (except for markings) and contain all identical parts.  In the field, there would be no way to determine if any particular "other" lower was being used incorrectly.  And, in reality, what freakin difference would it make.  As long as you didn't end up with two AR15s but had one AR15 and one "other" it all comes out in the wash, right?  This all seems to me like a huge boondoggle......just like the AK47 ban.

Finally what's going to happen when the first "other" gets used in a crime?  How will the state address that? I can see Lamont stuttering... "Well, it's not an AR15 but an 'other".  An other?  What's that?  How could they exist after the ban on the ar15??? Dumb and dumber I swear.  I have no issue with the "other".  If they float your boat go for it.  I'm just saying it's going to be a shitstorm.
View Quote
Nobody would care until your serial gets run. Then your immediately in violation of the AWB. Same thing as it is currently with unregistered AR’s nobody gives a shit until you run the serial.

Others have been on the clock to be banned ever since they started being sold. It’s only a matter of time. Weather you buy them or not, eventually the dems will figure out a way to ban them.
Link Posted: 2/19/2020 7:04:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Anyone else go grab something?
I’m getting antsy.
What’s up with the list thing
View Quote
You don’t think your already on a list?

I’ve oredered many. Only one poverty pony with the enclosed guard in hand so far.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#4]
No popcorn here. Any more pork rinds. Keto. Also ordered a couple lowers. Why not. Cause Merica thats why
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:43:32 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m getting around to it.   Worked a double the last couple days, so no time.  Probably take a ride early next week to grab a few.

Add:   Anyone see any Aero lowers in shops?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:07:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m getting around to it.   Worked a double the last couple days, so no time.  Probably take a ride early next week to grab a few.

View Quote
Fairfield County has both 556 and 308 as of yesterday. I think some U/L sets too.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#7]
The gun store in waterbury had aeros as well
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 12:03:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Tactical Arms in Torrington
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Are these places making you sign a waiver form?  If so is it State required or just covering themselves. Only asking because someone had said a particular business was.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 2:02:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks gents.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#11]
PSA:  Even though I have zero interest in these, my brother called out of the blue today and wanted to get one.  So he sent me pics from Greyson's Guns in Orange.  They are swimming in Aero lowers, pairs in 5.56 and .308 plus even more in Andersons.  Counter was completely covered in them for all who may be interested.  My brother ended up getting two Aero kits in 5.56 (or multi as they are stamped I guess.)

So as of today they are loaded with them if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:30:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted: if anyone is interested.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
PSA:  Even though I have zero interest in these, my brother called out of the blue today and wanted to get one.  So he sent me pics from Greyson's Guns in Orange.  They are swimming in Aero lowers, pairs in 5.56 and .308 plus even more in Andersons.  Counter was completely covered in them for all who may be interested.  My brother ended up getting two Aero kits in 5.56 (or multi as they are stamped I guess.)

So as of today they are loaded with them if anyone is interested.
View Quote
Did he have to sign a wavier?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:46:47 PM EDT
[#14]
some places are making you sign a waiver, some are not....is it a big deal to you????
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:51:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
some places are making you sign a waiver, some are not....is it a big deal to you????
View Quote
Nah.  Was just curious on who was and who wasn't.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:53:16 PM EDT
[#16]
hoffmans did

jojos i believe does not.....

but could change on a whim with the way the state changes it mind
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
hoffmans did

jojos i believe does not.....

but could change on a whim with the way the state changes it mind
View Quote
Thats what I'm afraid of.  Inconsistent stuff.  The state makes me nervous
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#18]
No.  No it's not.  I promise.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#19]
They are all gone.  More coming in tomorrow.   Holy fuck you people are buying the shit out of these things.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#20]
jojos still has a few of complete bcm's with sb3 braces ( some consecutive numbers )  and some stripped andersons left as of an hour ago........
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
They are all gone.  More coming in tomorrow.   Holy fuck you people are buying the shit out of these things.
View Quote
Gettem while they're hot.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep.  I get it.  My brother was a little late to the party.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:18:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I have been out of country for last 2 weeks, no connectivity. At the risk of getting snarky replies, would someone please update me on the “policy change”?  I see a prior thread was dropped which I assume had the info. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I have been out of country for last 2 weeks, no connectivity. At the risk of getting snarky replies, would someone please update me on the “policy change”?  I see a prior thread was dropped which I assume had the info. Thanks in advance.
View Quote
Seems like it started with a former ATF agent sueing the ATF and saying that the lower receiver of an AR does not meet the definition of a firearm.

Then Hoffman guns started taking pre-orders but pulled the ad. Since then it seems the state gave clarification to dealers and the green light to sell lowers.

Theres a lot of questions now.
But as far as having just the lower by itself. Seems like everything is good.

In theory theres 3 ways to legally build one.
An "other"
Featureless .22
Fixed mag rifle.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Many thanks Starfox223.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:47:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Seems like it started with a former ATF agent sueing the ATF and saying that the lower receiver of an AR does not meet the definition of a firearm.

Then Hoffman guns started taking pre-orders but pulled the ad. Since then it seems the state gave clarification to dealers and the green light to sell lowers.

An "other"
Featureless .22
Fixed mag rifle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An "other"
Featureless .22
Fixed mag rifle.
This has nothing to do with the ATF lawsuit and recent 2nd Circuit ruling on lower receivers.  Somebody at Standard Manufacturing and Hoffmans decided to really push the state hard to find out why they couldn't sell lower receivers, since you can build legal firearms out of them in multiple forms, and eventually the state admitted "alright."

Just read through 53-202a and find where it says you can't transfer or possess it.  You won't find it.  It doesn't exist.

I remember this being discussed on other CT forums YEARS ago, and the takeaway was always "it appears to not be prohibited but good luck finding a dealer to transfer it."

(IF YOU'RE NOT A MANUFACTURER OR HAVEN'T CALLED MY LAWYER THEN YOU CANNOT REFUTE IN ANY WAY WHAT I AM TELLING YOU)
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:07:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Anyone get the price on the stripped Aero .308 lowers ?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:18:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:07:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This has nothing to do with the ATF lawsuit and recent 2nd Circuit ruling on lower receivers.  Somebody at Standard Manufacturing and Hoffmans decided to really push the state hard to find out why they couldn't sell lower receivers, since you can build legal firearms out of them in multiple forms, and eventually the state admitted "alright."

Just read through 53-202a and find where it says you can't transfer or possess it.  You won't find it.  It doesn't exist.

I remember this being discussed on other CT forums YEARS ago, and the takeaway was always "it appears to not be prohibited but good luck finding a dealer to transfer it."

(IF YOU'RE NOT A MANUFACTURER OR HAVEN'T CALLED MY LAWYER THEN YOU CANNOT REFUTE IN ANY WAY WHAT I AM TELLING YOU)
View Quote
That honestly sounds like a simpler explanation.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:16:50 PM EDT
[#30]
I should get one just to have
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:44:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I should get one just to have
View Quote
One?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 8:55:37 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
In my dealings with Imisa, I was specifically told that this entire situation is actually a result of that ruling...That Hoffman's attorneys used the ruling as leverage to convince the SLFU that lowers were not considered the core part of the firearm.

Case in point, ATF FAET dept, contacted me last night about how upper receivers are now qualified for Excise because there are now, 2 parts of the firearm.

So, are you calling SLFU'S supervisor a liar or alleging you're more informed than anyone else here is?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 10:38:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
In my dealings with Imisa, I was specifically told that this entire situation is actually a result of that ruling...That Hoffman's attorneys used the ruling as leverage to convince the SLFU that lowers were not considered the core part of the firearm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
(1)   Show me where in 53-202 that it says lower receivers are an assault weapon. They were never prohibited to begin with.

(2)   *IF* the attorneys brought it up in their discussions, still nothing has changed with regards to CT Statue regarding any of this.   The 2nd Circuit case is about whether an AR15 lower itself even is a FIREARM (or a frame in that case).  The question for CT is whether or not a lower receiver is an ASSAULT WEAPON, not weather it's a firearm.

(3)   I don't recall where, but another SOT said in 2016 he was told IN WRITING that Lower Receivers alone weren't prohibited.

Case in point, ATF FAET dept, contacted me last night about how upper receivers are now qualified for Excise because there are now, 2 parts of the firearm.
No, that never happened.  Here's why:

(4)  LOWER RECEIVERS don't even require excise tax.  You didn't know that did you?  Oops, caught in another lie.

(5)  FAET (the tax) is administered and collected by the TTB in the TREASURY.  It's not administered by the ATF which is in DOJ.   ATF doesn't give a shit about TTB.  The FAET has it's own definitions of what's taxable.

So, are you calling SLFU'S supervisor a liar or alleging you're more informed than anyone else here is?
I'm calling you a liar.  I told you before and I'm going to tell you again - if you reply to any more of my posts with your bullshit, we're going to the pit and it's going to be for the ban hammer.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 11:29:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

(1)   Show me where in 53-202 that it says lower receivers are an assault weapon. They were never prohibited to begin with.

(2)   *IF* the attorneys brought it up in their discussions, still nothing has changed with regards to CT Statue regarding any of this.   The 2nd Circuit case is about whether an AR15 lower itself even is a FIREARM (or a frame in that case).  The question for CT is whether or not a lower receiver is an ASSAULT WEAPON, not weather it's a firearm.

(3)   I don't recall where, but another SOT said in 2016 he was told IN WRITING that Lower Receivers alone weren't prohibited.

(4)  LOWER RECEIVERS don't even require excise tax.  You didn't know that did you?  Oops, caught in another lie.

(5)  FAET (the tax) is administered and collected by the TTB in the TREASURY.  It's not administered by the ATF which is in DOJ.   ATF doesn't give a shit about TTB.  The FAET has it's own definitions of what's taxable.

I'm calling you a liar.  I told you before and I'm going to tell you again - if you reply to any more of my posts with your bullshit, we're going to the pit and it's going to be for the ban hammer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

https://www.ttb.gov/firearms/manufacturers

Manufacturers and Producers

1. Am I a manufacturer?

You are a manufacturer if you manufacture or produce a taxable article from scrap, salvage, junk material, new material, or raw material by:

processing, manipulating, or changing the form of an article; or

combining or assembling two or more articles.

[Refer to 27 CFR 53.11 (definition of manufacturer)]

2. If I manufacture an article and sell it in knockdown condition, am I liable for FAET?

Yes. If you manufacture an article and sell it in knockdown condition (unassembled but complete as to all component parts), you are liable for FAET.

3. If I purchase an article in knockdown condition and assemble it, am I liable for FAET?

If you purchase an article in knockdown condition and assemble it, your liability for FAET will depend on the following factors:

the amount of labor, material, and overhead required to assemble the article; and

whether you assemble the article for business or personal use.

4. If I manufacture an article only for my personal use, am I still liable for FAET?

If you manufacture a firearm for your personal use, you are not liable for FAET. (Note: this exemption does not apply to partnerships and corporations)

5. If I manufacture an article and use it in the course of my business, am I liable for FAET?

Yes. If you manufacture an article and use it in the course of your business, you are liable for tax. FAET will attach on an article once you begin using it during the course of your business. Some examples of business uses of articles include:

Sales samples;

Demonstration models;

Use by security force; and

Use by writers in preparing articles.

[Refer to 26 U.S.C. 4218 , 27 CFR 53.111 , and 27 CFR 53.112 ]

6. How do I determine my FAET if I manufacture and use an article in the course of my business?

You must calculate your FAET on the price that other manufacturers, producers, or importers sell those same (or similar) articles in the ordinary course of trade.

[Refer to 26 U.S.C. 4223(b) , 27 CFR 53.115 , and 27 CFR 53.143(b) ]
Bolded.

ATF is also directly involved in FAET.

As is commerce considering my ITAR application currently sits in space, the gentleman I spoke to at commerce had a whole list of Excise-related question.

Smith Tactical LLC is the manufacturer of lower receivers from 80%s. It is the ATF's opinion that we are liable for FAET and thus, I just paid the tax for 2019.

I haven't been with the Bee since 2017 and even then, I was part time for over a decade while I actively instructed and "went away" for months at a clip - Any employee can actually verify.

If your anger was righteous and you were actually informed, instead of the ignorant cunt waffle you've proven to be, this would be interesting.

I will not compete in the pit. I'm a manufacturer, I have significantly more to lose. I deal with these people daily...You can come by my shop, you can see who I am.

As far as I'm concerned, you're some indentured retard that's too much of a bitch to identify yourself.

It's not a fair fight.

Good day.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If your anger was righteous and you were actually informed, instead of the ignorant cunt waffle you've proven to be, this would be interesting.

As far as I'm concerned, you're some indentured retard that's too much of a bitch to identify yourself.

It's not a fair fight.

Good day.
View Quote
The words of a “professional” business owner.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:24:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The words of a “professional” business owner.
View Quote
I don't want your business - Personally.

You've been nothing but rude, equally indentured, entitled and you're just a grade a trolling asshole.

People that know me will attest that, I'm typically the nicest person around, that I give discounts left and right and how giving I really am.

It's true, but in the case of you two, I'll be quite upfront: Go fuck yourself.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Dont stoop to their level Ben.... not worth it, they show their true ignorance using insults instead of facts.

STOP RUINING THREADS
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:26:08 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't know how this got so far off track, I just came to hear about this and am psyched.  I've only lived here for a few years, so I'm just trying to figure out what to build.

And not to throw fuel onto the fire, but AR lowers (and uppers) are not "Firearms" for purposes of determining FAET liability on taxable goods.  "Firearms. Any portable weapons, such as rifles, carbines, machine guns, shotguns, or fowling pieces, from which a shot, bullet, or other projectile may be discharged by an explosive."  Notably, this definition does not include "the frame or receiver of any such weapon" language found in the GCA definition of "Firearm."

I'm thinking a 13.7" other may be in my future...
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:27:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't know how this got so far off track, I just came to hear about this and am psyched.  I've only lived here for a few years, so I'm just trying to figure out what to build.

And not to throw fuel onto the fire, but AR lowers (and uppers) are not "Firearms" for purposes of determining FAET liability on taxable goods.  "Firearms. Any portable weapons, such as rifles, carbines, machine guns, shotguns, or fowling pieces, from which a shot, bullet, or other projectile may be discharged by an explosive."  Notably, this definition does not include "the frame or receiver of any such weapon" language found in the GCA definition of "Firearm."

I'm thinking a 13.7" other may be in my future...
View Quote
This is cthtf where anything can happen
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
They're not though.  The FAET doesn't use the ATF's definitions for what a firearm is or isn't.

As is commerce considering my ITAR application currently sits in space, the gentleman I spoke to at commerce had a whole list of Excise-related question.
See if you can follow along...

Exports don't require FAET.  So, NO, COMMERCE isn't involved in FAET.   Maybe they were making sure you understand that FAET is for Domestic Commercial Sales (and some Govt entities) and that there's lots of Government entities that don't pay it, but they definitely didn't have "a whole list of excise related questions for you," because ITAR Sales are FAET free.   I won't charge you a thing for all this useful information.

Smith Tactical LLC is the manufacturer of lower receivers from 80%s. It is the ATF's opinion that we are liable for FAET and thus, I just paid the tax for 2019.
You're still not following.  Complete guns require excise tax paid at the first transfer.  If you make a complete firearm from an 80% lower, and sell it to another dealer, then it requires excise tax to be paid at the first transfer.  If you make a lower receiver from an 80% or otherwise, and sell it to another dealer as just a lower receiver, then you do not pay excise tax on that lower receiver.   You already told us that you don't sell lower receivers, so yeah, you need to pay FAET when you transfer a complete OTHER firearm.

However, if your story is that UPPER RECEIVER SALES are going to require FAET now, I can't even begin to tell you how wrong that is.  I'm telling you flat out - Lower Receivers don't get FAET paid.   You've literally made this up in your head now in an attempt to cover up another lie.

I haven't been with the Bee since 2017 and even then, I was part time for over a decade while I actively instructed and "went away" for months at a clip - Any employee can actually verify.
I don't give a fuck, but why are you trying to make it sound like you've gone overseas for the CIA or something?  This is what I'm talking about - you just wordsmith these posts in an attempt to somehow give yourself credibility, but the details are so wrong that it's glaringly obvious to anybody with a clue.

If your anger was righteous and you were actually informed, instead of the ignorant cunt waffle you've proven to be, this would be interesting.  I will not compete in the pit. I'm a manufacturer, I have significantly more to lose. I deal with these people daily...You can come by my shop, you can see who I am.

It's not a fair fight.

Good day.
You're right, it's not a fair fight, because I'm not "impressed" like everybody else when you throw out a couple acronyms and act like you're some big shot that talks to Government agencies every day.  Your repeated attempts to try to "ID me" or AROCK me are lame as hell.    You're giving bad information to people, covering it up with lies about who you talk to and what you know.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:38:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Masked sounds like the type of guy who had a girlfriend in grade school but she was always "from a different school" and no one ever saw her.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

They're not though.  The FAET doesn't use the ATF's definitions for what a firearm is or isn't.

Exports don't require FAET.  So, NO, COMMERCE isn't involved in FAET.   Maybe they were making sure you understand that FAET is for Domestic Commercial Sales (and some Govt entities) and that there's lots of Government entities that don't pay it, but they definitely didn't have "a whole list of excise related questions for you," because ITAR Sales are FAET free.   I won't charge you a thing for all this useful information.

You're still not following.  Complete guns require excise tax paid at the first transfer.  If you make a complete firearm from an 80% lower, and sell it to another dealer, then it requires excise tax to be paid at the first transfer.  If you make a lower receiver from an 80% or otherwise, and sell it to another dealer as just a lower receiver, then you do not pay excise tax on that lower receiver.   You already told us that you don't sell lower receivers, so yeah, you need to pay FAET when you transfer a complete OTHER firearm.

However, if your story is that UPPER RECEIVER SALES are going to require FAET now, I can't even begin to tell you how wrong that is.  I'm telling you flat out - Lower Receivers don't get FAET paid.   You've literally made this up in your head now in an attempt to cover up another lie.

I don't give a fuck, but why are you trying to make it sound like you've gone overseas for the CIA or something?  This is what I'm talking about - you just wordsmith these posts in an attempt to somehow give yourself credibility, but the details are so wrong that it's glaringly obvious to anybody with a clue.

You're right, it's not a fair fight, because I'm not "impressed" like everybody else when you throw out a couple acronyms and act like you're some big shot that talks to Government agencies every day.  Your repeated attempts to try to "ID me" or AROCK me are lame as hell.    You're giving bad information to people, covering it up with lies about who you talk to and what you know.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

All I know is that I'm an 07/SOT with a SAM/Cage Code that's actively moving forward, taking over our contracts.

I consult with the ATF on a daily basis, I know their opinions.

Yours may differ, everyone in here has an opinion; I've heard 5 DoS guys debate over whether I qualify for ITAR or not.

At the end of the day, it's not your money, it's not your risk...You have nothing to lose here other than shitposting.

I own a business, am a manufacturer and REGARDLESS OF YOUR OPINIONS, you have no authority over me. They do. I live by their rules...It's how I have to exist to feed my family.

If you have an issue with that, become an 07/SOT with a SAM and a CAGE code and then, dictate to them through your attorney and impose change. Then maybe we can all change.

As it sits, I paid excise for last year because my attorney, the other 3 attorneys I consult, the ATF and everyone else, said that if I didn't I couldn't manufacture this year.

Again, you have no authority in this space. Your word is meaningless.

I don't a shit if you're impressed or not...You can literally google my business and see where I live. I'm an open book - You're not.

PS - There's a bear pit thread with the time and location of my contracting already in existence. I'm not with the CIA, but when I wasn't a fat fuck, I went places and saw things.

Quoted:
Masked sounds like the type of guy who had a girlfriend in grade school but she was always "from a different school" and no one ever saw her.
I dated one of the girls I went to school with - She died in 07/08.

I'd hope everyone saw her because she had a yearbook picture.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:45:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
KEEP FACTUAL, NO B.S. OR THIS WILL GET TRASHED.....andrapos
View Quote

Folks the warning was given in the OP. Lets keep this factual or it will get locked by the mods... again.

Rather than shitting up this thread some of you should take this to IM's and not clutter up this discussion with personal attacks.

Please, where possible please post a link to ATF or SLFU/state information that backs up your claims. Yes we are discussing gray areas of the law but lets try to keep it as factual as possible that is backed up by researchable links.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:01:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
PS - There's a bear pit thread with the time and location of my contracting already in existence. I'm not with the CIA, but when I wasn't a fat fuck, I went places and saw things.
View Quote
You're so full of shit.

Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:03:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You've been nothing but rude, equally indentured
View Quote
I’m not too sure you even know what this word means.

There are plenty of stores in Connecticut that I happily give my money to.  One that promotes false truths and fear mongering isn’t at the top of that list.  It is absolutely not shock that you can’t conduct your self in a professional manner.  Everything you’ve said has been hearsay, with no factual truth behind it.

How is it someone with so many contracts and projects has time to sit here and argue on the internet?  Makes you wonder.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Folks the warning was given in the OP. Lets keep this factual or it will get locked by the mods... again.

Rather than shitting up this thread some of you should take this to IM's and not clutter up this discussion with personal attacks.

Please, where possible please post a link to ATF or SLFU/state information that backs up your claims. Yes we are discussing gray areas of the law but lets try to keep it as factual as possible that is backed up by researchable links.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
KEEP FACTUAL, NO B.S. OR THIS WILL GET TRASHED.....andrapos

Hey, I tried.  It's damn near impossible in this case.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#48]
That being said.

I made a drawing yesterday.

This was created with the information that we factually know.

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:

You're so full of shit.

View Quote
Go find it - Or can I make a bear pit saying that if it exists, you delete your account?

Quoted:

I’m not too sure you even know what this word means.

There are plenty of stores in Connecticut that I happily give my money to.  One that promotes false truths and fear mongering isn’t at the top of that list.  It is absolutely not shock that you can’t conduct your self in a professional manner.  Everything you’ve said has been hearsay, with no factual truth behind it.

How is it someone with so many contracts and projects has time to sit here and argue on the internet?  Makes you wonder.
View Quote
Websters: a contract by which a person, as an apprentice, is bound to service.

You're bound by M4's need to be an asshole, at every opportunity.

So to clarify, I do know what it means and used it correctly.

I don't promote false truths, I promote the information given to me. I'm also not a parrot.

I'm incredibly professional - Just not towards people that don't deserve it. It's a respect thing, customers have it absolutely, hecklers do not. You've done nothing to earn mine. You've been nothing but rude and callous throughout this entire situation.

Everything I say has been relayed from an attorney. Hearsay yes, but also factual.

I'm actually arguing in between doing ammo and hitting the blasting cabinet.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:31:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
That being said.

I made a drawing yesterday.

This was created with the information that we factually know.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327779/Other_Weapon_jpg-1285268.JPG

Go find it - Or can I make a bear pit saying that if it exists, you delete your account?

Websters: a contract by which a person, as an apprentice, is bound to service.

You're bound by M4's need to be an asshole, at every opportunity. I'd think you guys service each-other, actually.

I don't promote false truths, I promote the information given to me. I'm also not a parrot.

I'm incredibly professional - Just not towards people that don't deserve it. It's a respect thing, customers have it absolutely, hecklers do not. You've done nothing to earn mine. You've been nothing but rude and callous throughout this entire situation.

Everything I say has been relayed from an attorney. Hearsay yes, but also factual.

I'm actually arguing in between doing ammo and hitting the blasting cabinet.
View Quote
And more personal attacks.  Look at you go bud.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 2:01:47 PM EDT
[#50]
sad to keep ruining every thread
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top