Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2017 7:02:37 PM EDT
I just cant stop buying ammo. If we could buy decent firearms, I would be buyin those.

This is not me........but it could be!
Erry pacheck, I buy another case or 1/2 case or some amount. I figure one day- I can sell it for at least what I paid for it

Anyways, first world problems- although mg's and ammo are much more prevalent in third world shitholes
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 6:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I have an upper problem... Back in the day any extra piece would = a complete rifle in a few months.

FDM.
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 7:47:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have an upper problem... Back in the day any extra piece would = a complete rifle in a few months.

FDM.
View Quote
I should have been doing that then
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 7:45:04 AM EDT
[#3]
If we all knew what was in store for our ARs we would have all bought a case of receivers and stored them away for a rainy day or when we got bored.  I've seen sales across the country for milled ones at $40 a pop, some even cheaper by the case.  That's all "ass through the glass" or us now!  

Buying ammo, however, is never bad.  Just be sure to keep an inventory on your computer so you can keep your supply properly rounded.  In 'my day' we would snap us battle backs of surplus especially in .308.   Nary a week would go by when my UPS guy wasn't dropping 8mm, Russian, x39 or some other ammo.   It's good to have today so we can enjoy our hardware.  Without it, they're all stumps.

R
Link Posted: 10/23/2017 3:24:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If we all knew what was in store for our ARs we would have all bought a case of receivers and stored them away for a rainy day or when we got bored.  I've seen sales across the country for milled ones at $40 a pop, some even cheaper by the case.  That's all "ass through the glass" or us now!  

Buying ammo, however, is never bad.  Just be sure to keep an inventory on your computer so you can keep your supply properly rounded.  In 'my day' we would snap us battle backs of surplus especially in .308.   Nary a week would go by when my UPS guy wasn't dropping 8mm, Russian, x39 or some other ammo.   It's good to have today so we can enjoy our hardware.  Without it, they're all stumps.

R
View Quote
I remember those good old days- I just didn't have any money back then-I also thought that having 2k in a specific caliber was a lot of ammo. $100-120 for 1k of quality milsurplus .308 - I bought 1k and thought ... man I have a lot of ammo. I was you young and poor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top