Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/16/2017 6:24:21 PM EDT
This guy appears to operate out of CT, the sheer number he has caught is scary. I'm sure you'll all recognize the locations in the video. If you have kids, watch them closely.
https://m.facebook.com/popsquadcc/
Predator-hunting vigilante exposes online creeps
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#1]
There is something about Chris Hansen that always creeps me out.  In my experience over 60 years I've learned to trust my instincts.

As for the guy with the tattoos on his neck:  I wonder who he is and what his background is.  I have no reason to believe or trust him without seeing his credentials.  How long before he makes a mistake and ruins someone's life.  Vigilantes in the movies are cool, but in real life they can be very dangerous.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
There is something about Chris Hansen that always creeps me out.  In my experience over 60 years I've learned to trust my instincts.

As for the guy with the tattoos on his neck:  I wonder who he is and what his background is.  I have no reason to believe or trust him without seeing his credentials.  How long before he makes a mistake and ruins someone's life.  Vigilantes in the movies are cool, but in real life they can be very dangerous.
View Quote
That was actually well said
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 7:33:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote
Lol really? Do you accidentally send kids pictures of your dick, and meet them at Walmart under the pretense of getting a bj in a changing room from a 13yr old when you really meant to go get some Walmart brand Cola? How do you "mistake" any of that? This isn't ooo you tried to fuck your 17yr old highschool girlfriend fuck fuck games. This is straight up pedos. Did you watch the video? Fuckers get booked.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 8:48:16 PM EDT
[#4]
He got our local pizza delivery guy recently. There has been suspicion/accusations  for years. He got caught!!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 8:53:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He got our local pizza delivery guy recently. There has been suspicion/accusations  for years. He got caught!!
View Quote
Must be a mistake! Muh vigilantism!
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 9:01:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Must be a mistake! Muh vigilantism!
View Quote
cause road salt
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#7]
The one good thing about pedophiles is, they always drive slow past schools
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 11:27:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The one good thing about pedophiles is, they always drive slow past schools
View Quote
Funny!!  I hate slowing down because of that stigma.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Rgr.  Thanks for the heads up.  Will keep an eye out for this dude with the neck tattoos.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 5:04:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Rgr.  Thanks for the heads up.  Will keep an eye out for this dude with the neck tattoos.
View Quote
Lol! 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top