Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2017 6:48:30 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has a Calico 9mm gun in state? I am considering on having one brought in state. They seem pretty reasonable and just happen to already have a few 50 round heilcoil drums registered with the state
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 7:45:31 PM EDT
[#1]
That pawnshop down at the Salem rotary (intersection of RT 85 and RT 82) had a Calico in semi-aughto, up for sale about a month ago.
I've bought from them before. The counter help was fairly knowledgeable.

After fondling the Calico, I wanted to be the proud owner,
but I'm not priveledged enough
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Can I assume it was due to the fact of the mags?
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 11:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Not looking it up now, but I know almost a half dozen Calico models are banned by name.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 6:11:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not looking it up now, but I know almost a half dozen Calico models are banned by name.
View Quote
I was under the impression that these guns were made before 94 like that of the HK 91's, 93's etc. that the Calicos were all ok.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 3:26:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can I assume it was due to the fact of the mags?
View Quote
Maybe it was because I'm ugly!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top