Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2017 5:38:50 PM EDT
Anyone have a roofing company that they can recommend? Job will be in Killingworth.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Bueller?

Tried one and the number is disconnected. Found a couple out of Middletown, I was hoping someone had some experience or advise.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#2]
What kind of house?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Typical 1300ish square foot ranch. House is 54' by 25', with what I'm guessing is a 6/12 pitch.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
We've been using a company called Home Designs for the last several jobs.   We're happy with them.

The guys name is Dominic.   A bunch of Hispanic folks do the work.  They may or may not be legal if that is a problem for you.

Edit:   Website
Home Designs LLC
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:16:20 PM EDT
[#5]
https://www.facebook.com/slavinhomeimprovements/

slavin home improvements....   Zach is an awesome dude, did my siding but does roofs as well.........

(860) 970-1813      tell him steve from new britain sent you
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 5:27:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I used Power Home Remodeling "(888) REMODEL". Initially, they tried to upsell me on additional work I didn't want done at that time, and the first offer they gave me was pretty high, but I talked them down to a good price and they did absolutely excellent work quickly. They didn't cut any corners or half-ass anything. I used to work summers with a contractor who did roofing, and my brother is a contractor, so I knew what to look out for. I have a 1900 sq.ft. house. They did the tear-off, replaced all the damaged decking, all new flashing and vent caps, 4 ft. of ice and water seal, lifetime GAF Timberline Ultra HD shingles, and cut in new ventilation in only 2 days. My property was cleaner after they left than it was before they started. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I've dealt with many flakey contractors before, but these guys were very professional and the price was right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top