Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2017 8:49:29 AM EDT
I hate that guy more and more as I learn more about what was done during his 8 years as emperor.  

"Lost Ammo"
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:18:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 9:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
FBHO
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 3:31:19 PM EDT
[#3]
That is alot of 22.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:08:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Fake news from a satirical new site. The photo is actually a Russian ammo dump taken in 2010. It's not the first time I've been riled by fake news only to latter find out it's false. 
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:44:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fake news from a satirical new site. The photo is actually a Russian ammo dump taken in 2010. It's not the first time I've been riled by fake news only to latter find out it's false. 
View Quote
eggzactly
I new i had seen that photo before
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:54:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I knew it had to be fake when I read the part about Obama being tried for high treason.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 8:55:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Balls.   I really, really wish I could be in the same room with just one of these 'fake news' a$$wipes for about 10 minutes.  Then I'd be sure to show them what "real news" is all about and hold them up as an example to the rest of the morons out there.  These guys are like an infection that took a while to infect the internet but are now are so prevelant that you don't know what's real and not.  This is the last time I'll import a photo from anything, period.  Thx for clearing this up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 9:25:27 AM EDT
[#8]
It's easy to fall for this stuff. We all know that Obama was an underhanded sleaze which makes this fake news all the more believable. We want it to be true.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 10:48:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Well, since it's in vogue today, I, personally, feel that it's true so it must be, right?  There. I feel better now.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:56:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I would love to have a couple of cases of 7N6 and 54r !!!!
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#11]
I saw that photo mentioned on some "lord... blah, blah, bullshit" link and nowhere else a few days ago.  I immediately discounted it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Balls.   I really, really wish I could be in the same room with just one of these 'fake news' a$wipes for about 10 minutes.  Then I'd be sure to show them what "real news" is all about and hold them up as an example to the rest of the morons out there.  These guys are like an infection that took a while to infect the internet but are now are so prevelant that you don't know what's real and not.  This is the last time I'll import a photo from anything, period.  Thx for clearing this up.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top