User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2017 1:20:56 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Harwinton Rod & Gun

March 12th - Acton Pistol

Their first match of the year. More details to follow as it gets closer.
Link Posted: 1/13/2017 10:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Harwinton Rod & Gun

View Quote

I'm going to try and make this.  

Haven't ever shot "action" or IDPA/USPSA, so someone look out for the clueless guy.  
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 8:46:52 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm going to try and make this.  

Haven't ever shot "action" or IDPA/USPSA, so someone look out for the clueless guy.  
View Quote

I'll more than likely be there, they put on good matches. These matches are always a lot of fun and everyone is cool and helpful.   
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 9:23:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not a member of Harwinton and do not have anything to do with the operation of their matches- so keep that in mind. This is a year long schedule of their matches which I received yesterday.

HRG 2017 ACTION SHOOTING SCHEDULE
January and February
NONE
March
12th - Acton Pistol
26th - Shotgun Plate
April
9th  - Action Shotgun/Pistol
May
7th    - Action 3-G
June
11th - Action Pistol
25th - Aiming For Zero
July
9th - Action Pistol
23rd - BUG (Back Up Gun)
August
13th - Action Rifle
September
17th - Thunder Run
October, November and December
NONE
Link Posted: 1/14/2017 10:50:10 AM EDT
[#6]
I have the same schedule but was hesitant to post. MOST of their matches are open but a couple of them like Aiming for Zero and Thunder run require early  registration and at least 2 previous matches at their club. As each event gets closer, just check back for details on this thread if you're not on their mailing list.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Shooters,
The January Rifle Match is scheduled for this Saturday, January 28th.  The weekend weather looks clear and a little cold.  If the forecast deteriorates we may cancel, so keep an eye on your email.

This months match will be a 2 gun match/Rifle and Pistol.  We do not have a round count yet.  I would recommend bringing 150 for each firearm.  Better to have it and not need it.  Do not bring steel core ammo.  It is not safe to use on steel targets.

Step up at 8.  First rounds down range at 9.  $10 for non-members.

Thanks
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 9:08:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Hamden Fish & Game

3-Gun shoot(s)

May 6th
and
September 30th

Details will be available when the shoots get closer.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 11:04:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Class 3 match at Metacon

Please read the entire email.  During the winter months, please check your email before coming to the match in case I have to cancel due to inclement weather. I will only email the shooters who signed up on Practiscore.

The link is now live for the Class III Match on the practiscore website. You must go here and register in order to shoot the match.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-february-19-2017-match/register

Please note, if you have never used practiscore before you don’t need to signup for an account. You can click on the link that says: “Or continue on without an account” and just follow the directions. Once you register, you will receive an email that says you have signed up. You will receive another email after I accept your registration. If you save the emails from practiscore, you can later go back and “un-register” if you can’t make it.

****************************************************************************************

Shooters are expected to help AND stay for the entire match! Those that do not, will not be approved for future matches.

Shooters are expected to help tape, reset targets and pick up brass at the matches. By participating in the match you are agreeing that you will help with the above.

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday February 19,2017 on the indoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

This match will be man-on-man double elimination falling plates on the indoor range! You will shoot a minimum of 3 times. I will need a few people to help make sure this match runs smoothly as this is our first INDOOR falling plate match. We may also run teams at the end of the regular match.

(COF is subject to change without notice)

Firearms are to be brought to the range and firing line cased and unloaded. Make sure you bring a case that is big enough to fit the gun. It really slows us down when we have to wait for someone to put together a gun on the line.

Do NOT remove your gun from the case until you are told to do so!

Eye and hearing protection is required for all, including spectators.

Shooters are expected to help AND stay for the entire match! Those that do not, will not be approved for future matches.

Shooters are expected to help tape, reset targets and pick up brass at the matches. By participating in the match you are agreeing that you will help with the above.

Match fee is $10.00 for non-members.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:54:29 PM EDT
[#10]
This weather has me itching to get to a match!

Where are all the damn "action" matches?

Seems like a couple years ago there were a handful of clubs that held IDPA or USPSA matches at least bi-weekly.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#11]
There's at least one match every weekend if your willing to drive anywhere in CT. Most schedules haven't come out yet OR their only done a month or 2 in advance. Wait until mud season is over and you'll see a lot of postings.

Where are you coming from?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:36:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
There's at least one match every weekend if your willing to drive anywhere in CT. Most schedules haven't come out yet OR their only done a month or 2 in advance. Wait until mud season is over and you'll see a lot of postings.

Where are you coming from?
View Quote

Guilford.    Seems like everything is 60-90min away.  That's fine I guess.  I'm sure we'd all love something 10-15min from us.  

I stumbled across some RI and MA clubs that seem to be hosting matches regularly.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 9:48:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Most CT stuff is NE or NW of state. I've shot matches at the Guilford gun club before, they do a great job. FWIW I think most people drive 45-60 min for matches regularly, I know I do.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 9:40:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Most CT stuff is NE or NW of state. I've shot matches at the Guilford gun club before, they do a great job. FWIW I think most people drive 45-60 min for matches regularly, I know I do.
View Quote

Michael, who puts on the shoots at Guilford Sportsman's Association said he'll have his calendar out in March.  

They just built a new pistol pit there.   I'm hoping they add some more shoots.  Michael does a good job with them.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 10:59:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Not CT, but if you guys are up for a drive, happen to be in the area, whatever, there's a club out east on Long Island that puts on a great match: LIPSA, Long Island Practical Shooters Association. I've been shooting in their shotgun steel plate matches for a few years and last year did my first Band of Brothers match with a friend's M1 carbine. The club is in Westhampton Beach and on Sunday mornings, there's not enough time to get there from the Port Jeff ferry dock, fyi. But, hey, if you can make it, you'll have fun. I'm not affiliated with them at all, just giving a heads up. And here's the season's calendar:

https://www.lipsa.us/event/
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 12:53:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Cool, thanks for the heads up.
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 7:04:16 AM EDT
[#17]
USPSA Area 7 championship is already up on Practiscore.

USPSA Area 7 Championship

Sept 8-10th

Harvard Sportsman's Club is the host.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:42:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Harwinton Rod & Gun

View Quote

Any more info with this match?  Week and a half out, just curious.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 6:46:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Any more info with this match?  Week and a half out, just curious.
View Quote

Just emailed one of the directors. I'll post update as soon as I hear back.

ETA: No new info, but the shoot is still on. I'll post hear with more details when they come in.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 8:32:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Shooters,
There is still snow on the range but that will stop us this month.  We will be running a modified match.  This month will will work a few drills and play a few shooting games.  Think PIG or HORSE. Call your shot, position, and par time.

This will be a pistol/rifle event.  We don't have a round count.  Just bring a lot of ammo.  No steel core ammo please.

Saturday, set up at 8, first rounds down range at 9.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 5:43:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Guilford Sportsmans Association posted up their shooting events schedule.  

GSA shoots

3-Gun
July 16 and Sept 17

Man on Man Action Pistol
May 21 and Aug 20.

Man on Man plate shoots on Mondays and Action Pistol practice on Thursdays.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 7:04:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Is the orientation just for new members??
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:00:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote
I think for the new pistol pit.  

I haven't talked to Mike, plus I'm not a member.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 8:20:08 AM EDT
[#24]
That stinks . I've shot 3 Gun there before and Mike does a great job, but it's an hour drive. If I need to spend an entire Sat there just to be able to shoot a couple of matches this year it's not worth it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:49:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Shooters,
The April match is this Saturday the 22nd.  Set up at 8:00, first rounds down range at 9:00.  This will be a 3 gun match.  I do not have a round count at this time.  I would recommend 100 pistol, 100 rifle, and 50 shot gun.

No steel core ammo.
No shot gun slugs
No buck shot

Please bring your firearms cased and do not handle firearms until instructed to do so.

$10 for non-members
Free for LE.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 2:50:29 PM EDT
[#26]
The link is now live for the Class III Match on the practiscore website. You must go here and register in order to shoot the match.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-april-2017-bowling-pin/register

Please note, if you have never used practiscore before you don’t need to signup for an account. You can click on the link that says: “Or continue on without an account” and just follow the directions. Once you register, you will receive an email that says you have signed up. You will receive another email after I accept your registration. If you save the emails from practiscore, you can later go back and “un-register” if you can’t make it.

****************************************************************************************

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday April 23, 2017 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 9:00 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

This match will be man-on-man double elimination bowling pin match on the outdoor range! You will shoot a minimum of 3 times. I will need a few people to help lift and move the heavy steel tables. We may also run teams at the end of the regular match.

http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/4-2011-class3-cof.pdf (COF is subject to change without notice)

Firearms are to be brought to the range and firing line cased and unloaded. Make sure you bring a case that is big enough to fit the gun. It really slows us down when we have to wait for someone to put together a gun on the line.

********************************************************************************

Note: I will begin sign-ups and taking money for the Annual Assault Rifle Match this Sunday. The date is Sunday June 25th, 2017. You must be a regular shooter at my monthly matches and shoot in this match in order to sign-up.

Cost: $25.00 for non-members ($20 for members). T-shirts will be $25 for everyone. I need your money upfront. Non-refundable!

********************************************************************************

Mike D
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 11:18:16 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
@JohnsMyName

Talked to Mike, the orientation is just for unsupervised members to shoot in the new pit.  

Events have RSO's, so it's not an issue.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#28]

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 10:49:36 AM EDT
[#29]
New pistol pit?
Link Posted: 5/3/2017 12:24:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
New pistol pit?
View Quote
The new pistol pit at Guilford Sportsmans Association.

Haven't been over there yet, but I'll be at the Action Shoot practice tomorrow night.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 10:46:43 AM EDT
[#31]

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-may-2017-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday May 21, 2017 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

Note: This CoF may very well change. Make sure to bring more ammo than you think you might need. I may decide to add more steel targets! This is an all steel match!

http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/bunch-of-steel-2017.pdf (COF is subject to change without notice)

Note: The link for the Annual Assault Rifle Match will go live on Friday. For those that have already registered with me, you should have received an email from Practiscore that you are registered. If you still owe me money, PAY ME! I will send out an email to sign-up on Friday.

Cost: $25.00 for non-members ($20 for members). T-shirts will be $25 for everyone. I need your money upfront. Non-refundable!

Link Posted: 5/19/2017 6:47:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Man on Man Action Pistol @ Guilford Sportsmans Association

Sunday May 21st @ 9am.

Its pistol or revolver.

Two mirror courses set up side by side.  You against the man(or woman) on the other side.

Some steel, some USPSA targets, plate rack.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 1:00:55 AM EDT
[#33]
http://www.somerssportsmen.com/events.html

2017 Schedule is up, and there are shoots almost every Saturday. All shoots start at 10AM, plan to be early for registration and the safety brief.
Link Posted: 5/22/2017 8:14:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Shooters,
The May rifle match is Saturday the 27th. The match will be a 2 gun(rifle/pistol) head to head match.  

Set up at 8.  First rounds down range at 9.  Please bring firearms cased and do not handle them until instructed to do so. No steel core ammo.  $10 for non-members.   No charge for LE.

Thanks
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 9:15:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Shooters,
The July rifle match is Saturday the 22nd.  This month's match will be a 3 gun match.  I do not have a round count at this time.  Set up at 8.  First rounds down range at 9.  $10 for non-members.

Please, no steel core ammo.  No buck shot.

Please bring firearms cased and do not handle them until asked to do so.  

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-august-2-gun-2017-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday August 20, 2017 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Straight walled pistol caliber rifles or subguns. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

This is a 2-gun match. You will need a handgun. You do not need a holster.

This is basically a combination of our May and July matches. All the targets will be painted black or white. You will start off with a paint cap in your hand and run your subgun down one way, make it safe then pick up your hand gun and shoot the opposite color on the way back to the start point.

As of this writing, I am having trouble uploading the Course of Fire to our website. I attached it as a pdf. Again this match is our May match painted black and White with some of the targets moved around. It will have 6 shooting positions if I can fit all of them on the range. Otherwise it will be down to 5.

Note: This CoF may change. Make sure to bring more ammo than you think you might need.  This is an all steel match!

Mike D
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 7:29:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Shooters,

We will be starting and ending this month's match early.  Set up at 7:30, first rounds down range at 8:00.

The match is Saturday August 26th.

This month's match is a rifle/pistol steel challenge style match.  Shooters will shoot a rifle stage and a pistol stage.

No steel core ammo please.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 10:56:21 AM EDT
[#39]
3 Gun Match

Andover Sportsmans Club

This Sunday 9/10. Registration at 8:00 shooting at 9:00.

Link to Flyer

Register here

ETA: These are always really good matches with nicely done stages.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 1:28:06 PM EDT
[#40]

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-september-2017-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday Sept 17, 2017 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a for pistol caliber full auto submachine guns and pistol caliber semi-auto rifles/carbines. For those people wishing to shoot full auto (or guns with slide-fire type stocks), you must have completed the Metacon Class III checkout (does not pertain to semi-auto shooters) Please note that M1 carbines  are not allowed as they will damage the pistol rated steel targets. Straight walled pistol caliber rifles or subguns. Police officers shooting a department issued full auto gun are exempt from the check-out. Please contact me if you are a police officer for further information.

COF can be found here: http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/flip-with-star2-no-drop.pdf

Note: This CoF may change. Make sure to bring more ammo than you think you might need.  This is an all steel match with 1 paper target! I may add another shooting position if we can fit it.

Mike D

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:49:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Shooters,
This month's rifle match will be a 2 Gun Rifle/Pistol match on Saturday Sept 23rd.  Please bring firearms cased and do not handle them until instructed to do so.  Set up at 8, first rounds down range at 9.  
We so not have a round count at this time, but please remember, steel core ammo is not permitted.

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:51:47 PM EDT
[#42]
3-Gun Match Hamden Fish & Game

Saturday September 30th.  9:30am
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:19:10 AM EDT
[#43]

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-october-2017-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday Oct 15, 2017 on the outdoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

This match is a man on man double elimination. We will be combining the Failing Plate match with the Bowling Pin match.

COF can be found here: http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Plates-and-Pins.pdf

Note: This CoF may change. Make sure to bring more ammo than you think you might need.  

Mike D
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 5:49:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Please join us this Saturday, October 14, 2017, at the Somers Sportsmen's Association for our last Practical and Defensive Style Shoot of the season.

At this shoot we will have 6 stages.  Three shorter Classifier type stages of about 18 rounds each and 3 longer stages of about 30 rounds each.  Shooters will be required to shoot at cardboard silhouettes and some steel plates.  We keep score based on speed and accuracy and the stage scenarios require shooting around or through obstacles, while both stationary and on the move.    

Our shoot is open to the public, and you are welcome to participate, as long as you can safely and legally operate your handgun.  

Date:  Saturday, October 14, 2017    
Time:  Shoot starts @ 10:00 AM, Registration 9:15 AM, Setting up @ 8:00 AM (we could use some help).      
Where:  Somers Sportsmen's Association, 80 Denison Road, Somers, CT 06071  
Cost to participate: $10

Gun: Centerfire Pistol or Revolver - NO MAGNUM LOADS    
Number of Rounds Required: 150 - 200 (more if you miss too many steel plates)
Magazines: at least 4, 10 round magazines.  
Equipment - Outside of the waistband holsters, and eye and ear protection are required.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Shooters,
The October match is Saturday the 28th.  This month will be a 2 Gun event with rifle/pistol.  Set up at 8, first rounds down range at 9.

No steel core ammo please.

Please bring your firearms cased and do not handle them until instructed to do so.

$10 for non-members
No cost for LEO

Thanks
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 12:26:52 PM EDT
[#46]
It's that time of year for crappy weather. Please check your email on Sunday morning before coming to the match in case I have to cancel due to the weather. I will only be sending an email out to those of you who registered to shoot by Saturday night and only to cancel the match. If you don't receive an email, it means the match is on. You can also check the front page on the Metacon website. I will also post something there on the right hand side if I have to cancel.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-november-19-2017-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday Nov. 19, 2017 on the indoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

You Will Need a Flashlight!!!

The course of fire can be found here: http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/whole-lot-of-targets-lefty-righty.pdf

Also note: If there are a lot of shooters at this match, the course of fire may only be run once.

Match fee is $10.00 for non-Metacon members. (To be paid at the match.)

Mike D
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 3:17:56 PM EDT
[#47]
Shooters,
The November rilfe match is Saturday the 25th.  This will be a 2 Gun rifle/shotgun match.  Shotguns vs zombie potatoes and rifle vs zombie turkeys.  Set up at 8, first rounds down range at 9.

Please bring your guns cased to the range and do not handle any firearms until instructed to do so.

No steel core ammo.
No slugs.

$10 non-members
Free for LEO

Thanks,
Metacon Rifle
Link Posted: 12/12/2017 1:52:08 PM EDT
[#48]
It's that time of year for crappy weather. Please check your email on Sunday morning before coming to the match in case I have to cancel due to the weather. I will only be sending an email out to those of you who registered to shoot by Saturday night and only to cancel the match. If you don't receive an email, it means the match is on. You can also check the front page on the Metacon website. I will also post something there on the right hand side if I have to cancel.

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-december-17-2017-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday Dec. 17, 2017 on the indoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

The course of fire can be found here: http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Class-3-Blind-Mice3-door.pdf

Also note: If there are a lot of shooters at this match, the course of fire may only be run once.

Mike D

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#49]

Here is the link to register for the match: https://practiscore.com/metacon-class-3-january-2018-match/register

This is just a reminder that there will be a Class III Match this Sunday Jan. 21, 2018 on the indoor range. Match start time will be at 10:00 am. Set-up time will be at 8:30 am. Shooters are asked to be there at least a 1/2 hour before the match start time. If you can come earlier and help set-up, that would be greatly appreciated. If you can stay and help breakdown, that would also be appreciated. We could really use help!!!!

The course of fire can be found here: http://www.metacongunclub.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Indoor_TACTICAL_tarps-2.pdf

Mike D
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2018 11:13:40 AM EDT
[#50]
New year, new thread!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top