Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 12:42:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Dan the return pics were equally as fucked,  Surf was the big winner of the Obama Pistol Challenge, congrats to him. It was great to meet all you guys. Thanks to TO (land owner) and Surf, that was really awesome of you to host us. And another shout out to Nutter for letting me pop my full auto cherry on the m16. After shooting it, I must have one!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 3:55:11 PM EDT
[#2]
WHats with the Deeldos? ANd where the fuck is the pie?

Jeez...
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#3]
pictures will be coming

i have a new vfg that i want to show off,

if anyone has issues with there face on the internet let me know. once the kids go to bed i'll have some time to poste em up.

thanks teeo and surf for hosting this shoot, i had a great time.

nutter and andrapos, thanks for sharing the mg love.
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]
PIX! MOTHERFUCKERZ!
POST 'EM!

Lol!
All kidding aside, I can honestly say I was glad to meet everyone I met today. Whether I remember your real name, or not.
I want to thank everyone who came for being cool, professional,courteous, and generous.
I know Tommy had a blast, I didn't have to be the bad guy, after the Stste cops showed, and as far as I know, a great time was had by all.
Tom Senior said he was impressed by the caliber of the folks who showed, and all are welcome back.
  Sadly, we only have till mid-June.If you guys wanna do it again, we need to start planning it now. If anyone besides me is interested in killing some YOTE'S, We also need to get planning now, (if, it's legal)
Lol. Thanks again to evereyone who made today such a great time!
I didn't take a lotta pix, but I got a few, and I'll post them tomorrow. Anyone who does NOT want their ugly mugz on the WWW, should im me tonight.

And, YES! , I did win the Presidents cup!
HK FTW!
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 5:44:23 PM EDT
[#5]
oh and skeeter is actually the lead singer of anthrax, he is npt the AARP member that i thought he was.

what a great time, it was great shooting with new friends and some old friends as well.

Link Posted: 4/28/2012 5:54:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
oh and skeeter is actually the lead singer of anthrax, he is npt the AARP member that i thought he was.

what a great time, it was great shooting with new friends and some old friends as well.

Lol!
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 5:58:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

PIX! MOTHERFUCKERZ!

POST 'EM!

Lol!

All kidding aside, I can honestly say I was glad to meet everyone I met today. Whether I remember your real name, or not.

I want to thank everyone who came for being cool, professional,courteous, and generous.

I know Tommy had a blast, I didn't have to be the bad guy, after the Stste cops showed, and as far as I know, a great time was had by all.

Tom Senior said he was impressed by the caliber of the folks who showed, and all are welcome back.

Sadly, we only have till mid-June.If you guys wanna do it again, we need to start planning it now. If anyone besides me is interested in killing some YOTE'S, We also need to get planning now, (if, it's legal)

Lol. Thanks again to evereyone who made today such a great time!

I didn't take a lotta pix, but I got a few, and I'll post them tomorrow. Anyone who does NOT want their ugly mugz on the WWW, should im me tonight.
And, YES! , I did win the Presidents cup!

HK FTW!

Yes please, I'm ready and willing.   Haven't been on a yote hunt yet.  Season dates May 28 - Sep 29  and  Oct 20 - Dec 13  Looks like we will have 1-1/2 weeks if we would be hunting the same property we shot on

Link Posted: 4/28/2012 6:13:58 PM EDT
[#8]
IN!
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 6:53:52 PM EDT
[#9]
What did the cops say?

Link Posted: 4/28/2012 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What did the cops say?  

The CT State cop, was very cool. Basically he said  "be safe". In my opinion, CT staties are great,
Except that fuckhead that drew down on me about 15 years ago.
Fuck him!

Link Posted: 4/28/2012 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#11]
finally getting the pics to upload to photobucket. got vids also.

stand by
Link Posted: 4/28/2012 7:52:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Edited...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 3:02:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It was cool having Scott Ian there, and when I first saw Pauly gunz I thought someone invited Clark Rockefeller.

Link Posted: 4/29/2012 4:17:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks to tom the land owner and surfanimal for setting it up. I am game for another shoot and 100% down for killing some dogs!!
Sucks I had to leave early but I had stuff I had to get done this weekend before tough Mudder next weekend.

Gotguns now that I am not an old perv but a famous rock star maybe we could go shooting at ledyard some time. Haha

I was great meeting all of you guys and putting faces to screen names!!

Thanks again to all!
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 6:01:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Edited...VA-gunnut

WOW! I didn't realize my rifle got so moist sitting next to those deeldos! Look at the dampy goodness seeping out of the safety and pin holes!

Link Posted: 4/30/2012 6:09:55 AM EDT
[#16]
I think it was excited to be so close to the communist in chief.
Link Posted: 4/30/2012 6:11:00 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was cool having Scott Ian there, and when I first saw Pauly gunz I thought someone invited Clark Rockefeller.

Word! I thought we were gonna get Caught in a mosh!
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top