Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2010 2:46:31 PM EDT
Hey all,

Anyone know anywhere in CT that stocks the FN-P USG 45 in FDE? I'm trying to trade in a lnib glock 19 in od w/ about 300 rounds through it for a fnp 45.. Hoffman's doesn't carry it and I'd hate to order online and get the shaft on the trade in.. much rather trade for an instock gun..

Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#1]

Call JoJo's - they are your best bet.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:08:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Call jojo's is the default response on the new england forum lol..

I obviously can call all over.. Was just curious if anyone knew a direct answer..
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I obviously can call all over.. Was just curious if anyone knew a direct answer..

For good reason.

I've seen them there in the past, I just don't know if they have one right now because I don't frequent gun shops, bath houses, or rest stops.

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:29:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

A 1 minute phone call will clear that up for you.........

Someone can tell you "yes" and that gun may not be there when you get there.  Why are people in 2010 so afraid of the phone?
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Cabela's had a USG and the tac model last time I was there.  They are the only shop that seems to keep a supply of FNH pistols on-hand.  But I'd rather spend my money at JoJo's for a variety of reasons.  

I bought my FNP-45 at Hoffman's  It was on their used rack though, but it was LNIB. I don't even think it was fired once.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:54:39 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey all,

Anyone know anywhere in CT that stocks the FN-P USG 45 in FDE? I'm trying to trade in a lnib glock 19 in od w/ about 300 rounds through it for a fnp 45.. Hoffman's doesn't carry it and I'd hate to order online and get the shaft on the trade in.. much rather trade for an instock gun..

Thanks guys.

You may be better off selling the Glock on your own if you want to minimize losses on it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I called - no anwser.. alot of gun shop's don't anwser the phone.. hence why I find it be a stone age form of communication.

But ya.. hoffman's said they didn't have any in stock anymore.. the kid really didn't know and he said the sales person didn't know how much they were etc... I'll try jo-jo's with a phone call tommorrow and see what they say. I want the FDE USG in 45.. so I prob will have to order it unless I get lucky

edit : Jad your right.. don't really have a good private buyer at the moment though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:13:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I called - no anwser.. alot of gun shop's don't anwser the phone.. hence why I find it be a stone age form of communication.

But ya.. hoffman's said they didn't have any in stock anymore.. the kid really didn't know and he said the sales person didn't know how much they were etc... I'll try jo-jo's with a phone call tommorrow and see what they say. I want the FDE USG in 45.. so I prob will have to order it unless I get lucky

edit : Jad your right.. don't really have a good private buyer at the moment though.

Used 19's sell fast, and don't lose much value.  Put it up on EE.  Only drawback might be that it is OD, but that attracts some people too.

Good luck on the FNP.  They are sweet shooters.  I just put a TLR-2 on mine.  The first time you double-tap, you will be .  

Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:25:32 PM EDT
[#9]
nm- need to read better

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top