BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 3:30:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
i havent checked their schedule yet but any guess on the next time theyll be around?

if you can get them on a weekend ... i would love to attend the next one.  

hard for me to take time off during the weekdays.
Link Posted: 9/3/2010 7:27:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry for the delay guys, been a busy two weeks. I just posted the AAR at the link below.  Please feel free to chime in on that thread if I missed something or if you had something you wanted to add.  I made a lot of notes during and after each training day, but I always miss something.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=9&f=19&t=229617

Link Posted: 9/4/2010 7:51:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bummed I didn't participate this time around.  Sounds like I missed out on some good training and fun as well.  If the schedule allows, I'll take whatever they offer in CT next.

A8AWD, hard to go wrong with a BCM upper.  I don't have any of their carbine set ups but do have some of their middy uppers.  Happy to let you run a few mags thru them before you make a decision on a new rig.

Much appreciated. I will take you up on it one day at High Rock. Did you have it on the bench at the day I shot your suppressed set up?

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#4]
rgaper - Thank you for the AAR and a big thanks to all that trained with us two weeks ago!

As rgaper alluded to, we are planning a return trip to CT this fall.  Great feedback from everyone and we would love to come back.  Over the last two weeks, the Chief Instructor and I discussed curriculum for a return trip and we are working a schedule with the hosting range.

As it stands right now, the framework is to have 5 days of training the end of Oct/beginning of Nov.  Format will most likely (95%+ certain) be Combative Carbine (2 Days) over the weekend (Sat and Sun) with Advanced Carbine Tactics (ACT) (3 Days) on Monday - Wednesday.  One of the most attractive options at the hosting range is the ability to do low-light training for a few hours on one or two of the training days during ACT.

Our schedule is downright crazy from Nov into Dec and want to deconflict any events before casting in stone.  Please be patient, as I hope to have a definitive answer next week.

Thanks again!

-Ray
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Cool- I'd love to take ACT but I think I'll do the 2-day carbine class with my son.

I promised the kid that as a graduation present we would take either the ACT or pistol version out in LV due to your awesome training facility out there.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bummed I didn't participate this time around.  Sounds like I missed out on some good training and fun as well.  If the schedule allows, I'll take whatever they offer in CT next.

A8AWD, hard to go wrong with a BCM upper.  I don't have any of their carbine set ups but do have some of their middy uppers.  Happy to let you run a few mags thru them before you make a decision on a new rig.

Much appreciated. I will take you up on it one day at High Rock. Did you have it on the bench at the day I shot your suppressed set up?

Think I had the SBR on the bench that day.  I'll have the middy next time, which will either be Sun (9/12) or Sat (9/18).  I'll send you an IM when I nail it down.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:33:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Think I had the SBR on the bench that day.  I'll have the middy next time, which will either be Sun (9/12) or Sat (9/18).  I'll send you an IM when I nail it down.

I'm planning on being at High Rock next Saturday also, 18SEP
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Great. Let me know.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top