Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/21/2006 3:34:47 PM EDT
Guys and gals,
Chris asked me to post this for you guys in CT and LI since some of you travel quite a ways to do his classes in New York.

Go to the link below and see if you are interested in a road trip to New Jersey. The class will be held on a Saturday in Barnegat, NJ.

I can provide a place for anyone to crash for free for the night if you come down Friday night and do not mind barracks style sleeping.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=9&t=227141&page=1

Catcha later...

RW3
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 5:14:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Fry will travel to Jersey, but he can't drive a little east for a beer with racer934 and trooper G?

Free bump, as Chris is a great guy and a hell of an instructor!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Fry will travel to Jersey, but he can't drive a little east for a beer with racer934 and trooper G?

Think of it as a way to kill two birds with one stone Racer! We can drink the beer Friday night and then train Sat!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 1:17:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I see the projected dates.  Looks better for the Apr date, as the May date, I will be *hopefully* heading west the following weekend.  For some reason, my g/f likes me home on the weekends.  Go figure.

I am going through some possible changes at work and will let you know how things progress before I commit to your session.  I will try to get trooper G down there, too.  Both of us could use some cold beers on the MDTS expense account!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 3:45:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going to push the April 29th date since a few Jersey guys said it was a better date for them.

Chris,
Let's call it April 29th...
I will post it on the Jersey home town now...

RW3
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:23:09 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I am going through some possible changes at work and will let you know how things progress before I commit to your session.  I will try to get trooper G down there, too.  Both of us could use some cold beers on the MDTS expense account!

If you guys can make it, I'd be happy to buy a few rounds!

RW3- looks good!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#6]
So that is 2 possible from CT?
(racer934 & trooper G)

Let us know if it is definite so I know how many we have so far. If you guys make it down Fridy evening you can crash at the club as well.

Same goes for anybody else traveling from afar to train.

RW3
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#7]
RW3 & MDTS - I have an email out to trooper G to see his availability.  I will let you know how we look for that weekend.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:42:45 PM EDT
[#8]
racer934 & trooper G are a go!

Thanks guys!

We still need two more bodies.
If anyone else is interested, go on over to the Jersey home town forum and answer up.

RW3

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#9]
One from PA has stepped forward.

We only need ONE more to make this class happen!

RW3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top