Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/14/2006 9:39:36 PM EDT
Planing on going to Knob Creek Range in KY in october...who would be interested in a road trip?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:30:55 PM EDT
It's funny you post this. I was going to post the other day regarding to see if anyone will be going in April. Where are you in NY... I may be very interested are you planing on driving/camping/hotel...
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:04:52 PM EDT
We have a few others over on the NY/NJ board that are interested, I hope we can keep this alive on the New England board and link to the NY/NJ board for coodination.

I have someone on the ground in KY from a chatroom I frequent.

I will also ask for assiatance on the KY board for a few "Squatters" to show up and stake our claim at either the Knob Creek Range, or a campground close by.

KNOB CREEK PILGRAMAGE
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:04:30 PM EDT
I went in 2004 in October and I met up with a bunch of guys from Parallax. We had a ball.

Just FYI, there is a KOA campground not far from the range that we reserved a bunch of sites at and there are a few cabins available, too. You'd be amoungst friends there for sure!

I'm doing Camp Perry again this year and another shooting trip along with a few week-long fly fishing trips so I'm going to have to beg off of KC this year. When I went, however, I did make the effort to shoot an M16 full auto just to see what it was like. Absolutely cool.

Rome
Top Top