Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 12:31:01 PM EDT
Just got back from my weekend trip to cousins place in PA. He is an ffl and I picked up Wolf 62gr for $120/case---4 cases, Q3131 $212---1 case. $680 for 5,000rnds.

Next time I go I will let you all know. Probably in the next 3-4weeks.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Let me know the next time, I might need some more ammo..
What is the name of the shop??
Any better price if you buy more cases??
Thanks
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 2:00:01 PM EDT
[#2]
No shop, he just has an ffl. Mostly to support his personal habits. He also does a little dealing on the side among friends.

Quoted:
Let me know the next time, I might need some more ammo..
What is the name of the shop??
Any better price if you buy more cases??
Thanks

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:03:16 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd be interested...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'd be interested...

Ya know, after thinking about it . I don't think I would want to get invloved doing this. Simply because I would not want to get stuck with ammo if some turd decides to order than back out. I guess If  I did I would ask for $1/2 up front or all $ up front. I can just imagine now being stuck with 10 cases with my wife yelling that she cannot buy shoes because our$ our tied up in an ammo investment.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 2:25:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd be interested, too.  No problem with paying at least 50% up front.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 3:15:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Yep I'd pay up front too. Heck, I'd even drive but I only got a 1/2 ton PU.
If somethign doesn't work out soon I will be driving down to Jersey I guess. My guns are getting hungry!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:30:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Here is the dilly, I am leaving for California on 4/2 and returning on 4/13(Work). I will be  going to PA on 4/21. If you can wait , I will be more than happy to meet with you all and get you some ammo on my trip to PA. If you want some please IM me with quantity and your phone # and I will give you a call.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 8:05:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Mostly to support his personal habits. He also does a little dealing on the side among friends.

Ahh...what did you say he did again?  
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:38:09 AM EDT
[#9]
I'd be in, keep us posted.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Fearing the impending price increases, and getting feedback from some other gun store owners that prices are going to continue to rise throughout the year, I locked in with Natchezss and bought 2K AE223 for $406 delivered. If the Q3131 is still around $212, I would consider two cases.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Oddly enough, I jst got off the phone with my cousin and he said his supplier is tapped of all 5.56mm wolf ,q3131, and a/e .223.  I  was going to make a 10 case purchase and pick it up upon my return from CA and post it for 1st come 1st serve. Supplier said that they will receive it in sporadic shipments with no firm date on restock. What the hell is going on? I will keep you guys posted, if they have it stocked when I get back from CA on the 13th  I will post and arrange for a car trip down to PA.

Quoted:
Fearing the impending price increases, and getting feedback from some other gun store owners that prices are going to continue to rise throughout the year, I locked in with Natchezss and bought 2K AE223 for $406 delivered. If the Q3131 is still around $212, I would consider two cases.  Thanks.

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 2:35:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Just took a look at ammo price forum. Just about everyone is out of Wolf and whatever brass is available is climbing through the roof. I think we are in for some devastating times. .  Glad I got what I could afford last week. HOPE THIS PASSES.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top