Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2006 9:38:05 AM EDT
I'm looking to acquire a new Colt SBR. Anyone have a good dealer contact in MA?

TIA

GL
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 1:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
What part of the state??

That will help someone give you the name of someone near you rather than at the other end of the state.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:41:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Law Enforcement Equipment in Waltham is highly recommended.  Ask for Walter.

Law Enforcement Equipment Inc
305 River Street, Waltham, MA 02453
(781) 894-2954
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:27:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Law Enforcement Equipment in Waltham is highly recommended.  Ask for Walter.

Law Enforcement Equipment Inc
305 River Street, Waltham, MA 02453
(781) 894-2954

Great place and in my neighborhood. Not sure why I didn't think to call him. I guess because Four Seasons said they won't do it.

Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:26:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Zero Hour Arms in West Bridgewater/Easton
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#5]
OK, got the ball rolling...

Question for SBR gurus. My understanding of MA laws is that once I SBR a rifle on a form 1, the banned features of a FH and retractable stock are allowed. Is this correct?

TIA
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:40:48 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
OK, got the ball rolling...

Question for SBR gurus. My understanding of MA laws is that once I SBR a rifle on a form 1, the banned features of a FH and retractable stock are allowed. Is this correct?

TIA

No.  If you have a preban weapon, then it may maintain preban features.  If you have a post ban weapon, it may not be SBR'd and 'evolve' into a gun with preban features.  This was true during the Federal ban and the law didn't sunset in MA.

Sorry....  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top