Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2003 9:34:24 AM EDT
Hi, I'm selling a LONGARM out of MA to A NH guy most likely, what other than a drivers license do you NH guys have for gunz licenses that this individual should have for me to do this?.......you all know the myriad of problems we have here in MA lic wise unless your a cop, lawyer, or a kennedy...........                                                            BUDHAM NH FFL my friend, any insights?
Link Posted: 9/18/2003 9:37:31 AM EDT
[#1]
When I lived in NH all you needed was a drivers license.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 2:51:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Fed Law prohibits "interstate" sales between individuals (even if "face to face")! If both parties do not live in the same state, Fed Law requires the buyer to make the purchase thru an FFL in his/her home state.
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#3]
LenS is correct.  You can actally do private sales
in mass (not more than 4 a year or you are considered a "Dealer" in mass.) but the weapon needs to be transferred on an FA-10.
I believe you can hand carry the gun to the recieving FFL.  (please correct me If I am wrong here.)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top