Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/15/2003 2:40:21 PM EDT

Been seeing more and more about this Free State Project and it appears that New Hampshire is near the top of the list for the state to pick.
I have to say I have mixed feelings on this. On one side I like the basic idea of a state government being as small and stingy as possible and do see many in this state straying from that ideal.
On the other hand I don't really like the idea of 20,000 foreigners - er, non-New Hampshirites coming en-masse into the area and working to "change things"

What do you other NH folks think?

S-I
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about you guys, but we Vermonters would bristle at the idea of 20,000 flatlanders invading our neighbors to the east.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 4:19:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea its pretty unbelievable ALL the Libs in Ma. move north to be free after they have screwed this state up and your next.... sucks huh! I know people that say how great it is there [NH] but they still VOTE the same way they did here in Ma. ugh dumbass
Link Posted: 7/20/2003 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got a formal offer on my home in Ma, and will be joining you NH guys by Oct 1st if all goes well.  I'll make sure to cancel out at least one former Masshole with a NH license and a "Bring Bill Back" bumper sticker on their car.

I'm not sure what this free state project is, can someone summarize it in a nutshell?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top