Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 11:40:42 AM EDT
Anyone here anything about this place, like where it went, and when it went there? I heard a rumor that Paul, the proprieter ate hi .45?
Had a great selecttion of black/miitary hardware. Hope its not true............
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 6:14:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/26/2003 7:52:59 AM EDT by mags]
I had dealings w/him...he was shadey. He owned the UPS/FED-X place on top of the store also. He sold my pal a AR10 @ 3600......w/SArmory gen-I glass. DEAL eeh? HE gave a consignment Firearm I gave him NO exposure.....BECAUSE HE WANTED IT. HE got mad when I put it in the Want-ADD....many people called me on it......so he had to admit he'd bought it already for himself but forgot to call me(whyhewanteditIdontknow).......I heard he screwed the kid {worecammiesallthetime} who worked for him concerning a gun purchase also. His prices were high!!!!!He looked funny in his ferrari(justafact)......... don't get me wrong I did get( 1 )deal there since he opened. A 50cal.you say?......Edited to add...-->WOW if LenS heard same thing too I'd think he really might have off'd himself (I only know LenS from emailnHere, but I hope to meet him NEXT 2nd MONDAY NIGHT)..........I bet it had alot more to do than with just 'bad times'.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:31:49 PM EDT
Yes, it was reported that he committed suicide by gun and that was the end of the shop. This was a few years ago.
Top Top