Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2017 1:03:42 AM EDT
Anyone got a line on affordable upper receivers? Stripped or with forward assist...  Blems are fine.  The tally on my new Grendel build is getting YIKES! so anywhere I can save some $$ is a big plus.  Been searching online and the EE but haven't found a deal yet.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:19:57 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought an Aero for  $69.00 put together a couple of weeks ago. Then DSA threw a little better sale on. Watch PSA DSA and Aero.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:21:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought an Aero for  $69.00 put together a couple of weeks ago. Then DSA threw a little better sale on. Watch PSA DSA and Aero.
View Quote
Oh the fit with my Aero lower was outstanding plus the Aero lower has the tension screw to tighten the halfs together.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:21:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I just got an email from DSA arms. They're having some big sale right now. Might be worth a look.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 10:23:24 PM EDT
[#4]
$35-$39 at Tactical Machining.
$21 in the white (unanodized)
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:16:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome, thanks everyone!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top