Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2017 6:04:35 PM EDT
My brother is looking to purchase his first handgun online and needs an FFL recommendation in OKC. He lives in Northwest OKC near the airport.  I live in DFW  and I have a great pawnshop that does transfers for 10 bucks. I'm just wondering if you guys have something like that up there? Thank you for helping him out he's a great guy.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 8:42:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes sooner state pawn does $10 per gun.

The Gun Guy Inc does $10 per transfer.
View Quote
Freedom Pawn off of MacArthur and NW Expy used to do $10 transfer for HTF members.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 11:30:55 AM EDT
[#3]
David at 7 Element Firearms in Moore does $10 transfers as well. Check him out!
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 5:52:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the feedback. He bought one of the Smith & Wesson Shield 45s at Palmetto for $309.  The $75 rebate on those guns makes that pistol a no-brainer.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 8:17:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Thank you for the feedback. He bought one of the Smith & Wesson Shield 45s at Palmetto for $309.  The $75 rebate on those guns makes that pistol a no-brainer.
View Quote
Just a heads up in case anyone else is looking but David at 7 Elements has a FDE shield for $309 right now, 9mm I believe.
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Sooner State pawn is good people,

One time I ordered a firearms, not through them, but shipped to them for the transfer, and they didn't call me when it came in and sat there for about a week. I finally called to check on it and they apologized for the mistake. When i filled out my 4473 they even waived the transfer fee because of their mistake.

Workers have always been nice and helpful.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Yep Bob Morris "Morris Sporting Goods (405) 634-5306 he has a web site "Morris sporting goods dot com. He is one of the best, nicest, easy going dudes around. I go through him every time.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Yep Bob Morris "Morris Sporting Goods (405) 634-5306 he has a web site "Morris sporting goods dot com. He is one of the best, nicest, easy going dudes around. I go through him every time.
View Quote
Agreed, Bob is awesome.  He has been my go-to for 8 years now.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 12:18:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Where is Morris sporting goods? I've never even heard of it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:10:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Where is Morris sporting goods? I've never even heard of it.
View Quote
Just north of I240 off Santa Fe. He's probably one of the last 'kitchen table FFLs' in the state. Nice guy with loud dogs.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:40:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Just north of I240 off Santa Fe. He's probably one of the last 'kitchen table FFLs' in the state. Nice guy with loud dogs.
View Quote
Thanks, I'll check him out.  I like to give what little business I can afford to the local small business folks.  I've done most of my buying from Sooner State Pawn and driving all the way from north OKC to Moore to buy from Mark's Firearms.  Of the two Sooner State has the best transfer fee but for other stuff I try to support Mark's and give him a forum bump whenever I can.  He's always gone out of his way to find things we couldn't get from other dealers, he's a good guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top