Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/1/2017 11:14:14 PM EDT
I'm gonna be dropping a motorcycle in OKC on June 25. I'll be looking for a safe place to snore the night of June 24/25. Probably have an estrogen based helper with me. Any thoughts, ideas, volunteers?
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 11:57:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I'm gonna be dropping a motorcycle in OKC on June 25. I'll be looking for a safe place to snore the night of June 24/25. Probably have an estrogen based helper with me. Any thoughts, ideas, volunteers?
View Quote

ARFtards in the OKC AO? Yeah, we got a few. Some might even buy a visitor a beer. Or two.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be sure to honk and wave at the city limits. Fair warning and all..Anywhere cheap to spend a night that's not, um....too vibrant?
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 9:06:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

ARFtards in the OKC AO? Yeah, we got a few. Some might even buy a visitor a beer. Or two.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even some of us Texans head up to OK to visit and raise hell, although we try to avoid it if possible
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 1:33:42 AM EDT
[#4]
If you get the time on the 24th or earlier in the day on the 25th... may want to check out the Oklahoma Full Auto Shoot!

Haven't gone yet myself, but I'm probably going to go this year. Heard it's pretty badass!
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 12:10:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'll be sure to honk and wave at the city limits. Fair warning and all..Anywhere cheap to spend a night that's not, um....too vibrant?
View Quote
You can get some smoking hotwire rates at nice hotels in OKC.
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 3:15:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seek I shall...thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top