Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 8:22:38 PM EDT

hey fellas..

i need some help. i am looking for someone who has a pond or two, close to tulsa, to take my 5 y/o fishing. just for bream or something. stickly catch and release unless you want the certain species eliminated from the pond.

his attention span isnt geared up for commutes to the "lakes" yet. i' trying to find someone who is 15-20 minutes out..he is good for 30 minutes to an hour of fishing..

every local public pond has been fished out by the local aztlanders..and grown men who keep anything that makes a stink in a skillet..its a shame..really. i train labs...have watched groups of people literally clean out every public watershed within 15 minutes of the house.

i would even stock..the pond..and help in area maintenence.

email me or PM privately...if you want too.

thanks guys..

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:32:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Taking 5 yo kids fishing is a PRIVILEGE. If you were close muddydog, I'd take you where he could catch a "boatload" of perch and crappie. When my son was 5, I took him and another boy fishing on a catfish farm. They'd catch a 5 gal bucket full of perch, no kidding, and I'd take the bucket to another pond, then come back. They would each have another fish on their line and we'd start filling the bucket again. Never worked so hard in my life nor had so much fun!
I hope you find someone up there that will help you out!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:48:52 AM EDT
[#2]
if your doing catch and release, go to your area golf course, plenty of perch and crappie in their water hazards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top