Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/7/2006 1:46:57 PM EDT
Anybody got some decent round bales for sale? Bermuda, rye, prairie grass? We need approximately 3 to 5 bales of good hay.
Thanks,
Dan
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:58:39 PM EDT
How close to Guthrie do they need to be? I know of someone in the Anadarko/Verden area.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:35:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:
Anybody got some decent round bales for sale?

They're getting rid of the round bales of hay....people are getting pissed thier cattle aren't getting a square meal.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 2:47:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:

Originally Posted By danc46:
Anybody got some decent round bales for sale?

They're getting rid of the round bales of hay....people are getting pissed thier cattle aren't getting a square meal.

lol poor cows.......id be a mad cow.......... get it? mad cow?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:01:20 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:

They won't be used for cattle, Rat. And you're the last one that would know anything about "making hay"!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:34:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 1:35:11 PM EDT by cowboydave]
Hey Dan,

Will you haul them or want them delivered?? I'll call my dad and a few friends around Chandler to see if there are any that you want.

Dave

P.S. Up around Guthrie there use to be a guy...Elmer Anderson, who use to rope and lease roping cattle and bullriding-bulls, heck he use to raise buffalo. He might have some hay....if he's still alive, its been a few years ago.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:41:27 PM EDT
We're gonna go pick them up. We may have found some up around Enid. I'll know tomorrow.
All depending on what they are and price, I may have you call your dad!
Dave, thanks for being a good friend!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:50:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 1:51:29 PM EDT by cowboydave]
If you want, you can call him at home or the sheriff's office......Lincoln County.

Dave
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:42:20 AM EDT
Bob has some. Ask Loy
Top Top