Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 12:34:32 PM EDT
Just bought an M4A3 from them online and they were great guys to deal with and helped me out a ton with my first gun purchase. I just wanted to drop in here and let you all know of what seems to be a great shop to deal with.

www.machinegunsplus.com
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:11:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Hell, I've never heard of them, but Ill look now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:54:43 PM EDT
[#2]
never heard of them
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:55:55 PM EDT
[#3]
looks like a cop shop, or a sting operation.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had great experiences with R&G Firearms and they recommended Benson for Class III stuff.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:50:24 PM EDT
[#5]
What is their address?  I have never heard of them, and I live in the OKC area.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 5:54:46 PM EDT
[#6]
The owner is a Piedmont cop whose business is primarily a mail order sales operation. Supposed to be a good egg from what I've heard.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
The owner is a Piedmont cop whose business is primarily a mail order sales operation. Supposed to be a good egg from what I've heard.

Ya sounds like him, his site had a bunch of stuff for cops to trade in to get , etc. The addy was just a PO Box, might allow pick-ups for stuff on his site
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:46:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

One of the, what, seven?  I know some Piedmont cops...I will inquire..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe eight. I work with a guy who was on Piedmont's VFD and knows most of the PD.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 5:02:23 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe eight. I work with a guy who was on Piedmont's VFD and knows most of the PD.

One of my best friends is on th VFD.  You wouldn't happen to know Jason, would you?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:48:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

One of my best friends is on th VFD.  You wouldn't happen to know Jason, would you?

The guy I know is named Richard Sprague. He took a retirement from the VFD and his sons are all on it as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top