Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/1/2006 11:02:05 PM EDT
Let me start this bye saying i have gotten to the point where i don't buy one of anything anymore. I mean if i go to the store to buy anything i come back with 3 times what i went for.
It's starting to become a problem........

Well this afternoon we had my little girls 2nd birthday party. I took my son with me to get her presant. Found a battery operated bubble machine (AA which is what my eothing and camera etc etc use and i have rechargables for). Well then i had to get bubbles I bought 10-100oz containers of bubbles.....
Got home showed my wife the LOOT ..... she said WTF did you buy 10-100oz bottles for......

I calmly said "HEY you never know when the bubble supply could dry up"

BTW i didn't show her the 7 -100rnd bxs of wwb 9mm i bought for her pistol

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me

These are post-ban bubbles/ammo............but this is a class 3 bubble machine......and multi caliber to boot hopefully you can see (second pic) the range is from 22lr all the way up to about .50 caliber ......... third pick is a good one of a redneck girl's dog

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:24:49 PM EDT
Cool, every kid likes to stomp on the bubbles...

Did you get her the goat to?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:39:17 PM EDT
When it comes to kids, if I have the money, and they want it, they get it!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:02:53 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 1shott:

Yep my present was they best..... although she really liked the slide deal my wife got her....

Nah she's had that goat since he was a kid My fil has a barnyard man ...... btw don't call him a goat to his face he thinks he's a dog or a real kid .... he has no idea why his name is Spaghetti

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:18:45 AM EDT

Originally Posted By acman145acp:

Originally Posted By 1shott:

Yep my present was they best..... although she really liked the slide deal my wife got her....

Nah she's had that goat since he was a kid That was really baaaaaaaaadd

great thing about kids, especialy your own, is that their kids, they can make you mad, sad or whatever and then smile and make you happy, another great thing is it doesn't matter what you get them a presents a present to them and its always the greatest gift they've ever got.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:09:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:

great thing about kids, especialy your own, is that their kids, they can make you mad, sad or whatever and then smile and make you happy, another great thing is it doesn't matter what you get them a presents a present to them and its always the greatest gift they've ever got.

Brother L, you impress me more the longer I know you! Little ones are great joys in a man's life!
They're great until they start getting hair in their armpits - then they're not worth shooting!
Top Top