Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/27/2006 1:52:07 AM EDT
smoking Salems, bought a pack tonight at the tribal store and be God damned if they wern't $5 bucks a pack, but I'm not giving up smoking, I seen some menthol pipe tobacco in there for $14/14oz., I'm gonna buy some when I get off work in the morning and see if its as smooth and refreshing as my beloved Salems, hell I been smoking Salems for longer than I was married, longer than two of my kids are old, its almost like losing a good friend, hell its worse cause I don't have any friends I like more than my favorite brand of smokes, guess I ought to take up drinking again, but even thats tainted, cause booze goes better with smoking,

well booze goes great with women too, but so does smoking, you put all three together and you have a wholey trintity, and if the woman likes guns, or even better owns one, then its the holy grail, the fabeled royal flush, quad aces, and a great smoke after an even greater hump with a gun loving chick and a belly full of booze just can't be beat, not even with a stick.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:42:27 AM EDT
Drive to lawton and buy some. $26 a carton. If you buy a case that will justify the drive.

Hell send me some cash. I drive down there once a week. I bring my bud back 8 cartons every 2 months. It saves him about $100 a month.

I.M. me if you want me to grab you some.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:18:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By ark-and-spark:.

$26 a carton.

Is that for Salems?,

the tribal store here got generic for $18 or so /carton, they'll smoke, but they taste like shit.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:08:27 AM EDT
You guys need to give up the smoking. You're really going to pay for it later. That's all I've got to say about that.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:10:13 AM EDT
Think about all of the gun shit you can buy with your cigarette money.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:52:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Twobravo:
You guys need to give up the smoking. You're really going to pay for it later. That's all I've got to say about that.....

hell twobravo, I'm paying for it now, smoking, being fat and lazy, figure I'll be dead by the time I'm 58.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:10:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lester_Long:
Think about all of the gun shit you can buy with your cigarette money.

I quit 3 years, 1 month & 27 days ago. I miss them every $%#ing day! I have saved a lot of money, but I don't think my health has improved as I've gained 25-30 pounds!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:10:59 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:

hell twobravo, I'm paying for it now, smoking, being fat and lazy, figure I'll be dead by the time I'm 58.

That sux...aren't you 57?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 12:35:02 PM EDT

Originally Posted By patrickcudd:

That sux...aren't you 57?

close, I've lived pretty hard and put a lot of miles on my body, makes me look about 20 years older than what I am.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:08:19 PM EDT

$26 a carton.

Is that for Salems?,

the tribal store here got generic for $18 or so /carton, they'll smoke, but they taste like shit.

Smoke a turd, they're cheaper with the same flavor.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:50:48 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:

$26 a carton.

Is that for Salems?,

Smoke a turd, they're cheaper with the same flavor.

no can do RT, my turds been smelling somewhere south of shit here lately.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:43:45 PM EDT

$26 a carton.

Is that for Salems?,

Yes thats for Salems. The tribal smoke shops within 60 miles of the border do not have to follow the state compact. They are allowed to sell for whatever price they want. The reason is because of out of state buyers.

Marlboro's are also $26 a carton. I buy myself a carton every week.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 5:14:16 PM EDT

Originally Posted By ark-and-spark:

Yes thats for Salems. The tribal smoke shops within 60 miles of the border do not have to follow the state compact. They are allowed to sell for whatever price they want. The reason is because of out of state buyers.

Marlboro's are also $26 a carton. I buy myself a carton every week.

hell of a deal, I've never read that in the state compact, of course I work out of my tribal specific compact, instead of the state draft, well looks like I'll be taking me a little bike ride next week, thanks for the info Ark.
Top Top