Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2006 7:03:16 PM EDT
Then you have to go to Huns farm in may.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:50:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

damn!, man, that shit ain't funny, offer a guy a drink, then tell him he has to wait till may.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 9:40:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

damn!, man, that shit ain't funny, offer a guy a drink, then tell him he has to wait till may.

Kinda what I was thinking.......okguy, thanks a pant load.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:44:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I was hoping it Danc would want some more and goto the shoot
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 4:56:23 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was hoping it Danc would want some more and goto the shoot

I've still got a few bottles left off of the last batch. It's good stuff!
A liitle week end jaunt to Texas might be a blast!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#5]
I cant wait!  I am going to try to bring some split tail with me but its hard to find some that will go on a trip like that especially if they dont know you
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:26:03 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I cant wait!  I am going to try to bring some split tail with me but its hard to find some that will go on a trip like that especially if they dont know you

yeah and the ones that do know you, start having second thought when they look in the trunk and see all the guns, ammo, shovel, axe, saw, sleeping bag, rope, duct tape, visqueen, knives and they never seem to beleive you when you tell them thats your camping gear.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 2:49:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah and the ones that do know you, start having second thought when they look in the trunk and see all the guns, ammo, shovel, axe, saw, sleeping bag, rope, duct tape, visqueen, knives and they never seem to beleive you when you tell them thats your camping gear.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:09:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And lube also
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:10:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

And lube also

thats what the "bearing" grease is for.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 5:11:43 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And lube also

are you bring this for TGR girl friend the black blow up GOAT .
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 6:17:18 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
And lube also

Lester's lips are always lubed!
Where is the boy lately? Do you think he is afraid of a short meaningful discussion?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top