Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2006 5:52:30 PM EDT
scared to death of psyops! She seems to have run him off! You don't think he is hiding in his new cellar now because of her?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 5:57:22 PM EDT
[#1]
while sucking his thumb and abusing himself with the gorilla grip and murmuring theres no place like home, theres no place like home, theres no place like home.........ect.ect.ect.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Nah....Brokeback Mountain came out on DVD!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:30:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Brokeback Mountain came out on DVD!

How is it that you know that? Nevermind, I don't want to know.
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Brokeback Mountain came out on DVD!

How is it that you know that? Nevermind, I don't want to know.

Well, I'll tell you anyhow....

Your wife told me she saw it on you calender!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 7:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nah....Brokeback Mountain came out on DVD and I was first in line!

There, fixed it for you Pat!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:31:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I am here, just got in a little while ago. Been out burning brush piles, 4 HUGE brush piles and shooting the rats and such that were running out of them.....
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 8:45:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
. Been out burning brush piles,  .....

Gonna do a little of that myself tomorrow. Last time I burnt the cedar piles, you could see the smoke for 20 miles or more!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:19:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Fought two grass fires today (and won TYVM). I figured all of the hillbillies would be lightin' up the country side this weekend. Might as well go to the station now and just park a grass rig in front of the house. I know I'll be wasting my weekend on ignorant hillbilles who leave the word "controlled" out of burn.

Not saying you guys up above did that, I'm just giving the flip side observation. Later...
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 12:30:09 AM EDT
[#9]
hickory nuts and fire, now that a combination, throw in a little booze and hickville'll be burning shortly.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:13:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
hickory nuts and fire, now that a combination, throw in a little booze and hickville'll be burning shortly.

Now I'll tell you one thing, twobravo was right about the grass still being able to burn! One brush pile that I set burnt about a half acre today.
I'm not burning again unless it'r right after a rain!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I'll tell you one thing, twobravo was right about the grass still being able to burn! One brush pile that I set burnt about a half acre today.
I'm not burning again unless it'r right after a rain!

We did not have any problems last night. We lit up some BIG brush piles....
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 5:39:03 PM EDT
[#12]

What can I say, R? I'm not as good as you are!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 6:10:18 PM EDT
[#13]
no shit on it being dry, I lit up some cigerrettes last night and the damn things burned all the way to the filter.
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:50:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I spent my whole afternoon on a grass fire AGAIN today. The wind is supposed to kick in tomorrow so things will get interesting I'm sure. I told you guys we'd be fighting the hilljack's grass fires all weekend. So far I've spent 2 out of my 4 days off choking on smoke and trying to keep people's houses, sheds, and outbuildings from burning up. This shizzle is getting old, fast!
Link Posted: 3/25/2006 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I saw one fire truck on HWY 74 this afternoon on the way home. Going up to the farm this morning I saw a HUGE smoke cloud coming from east of Dover and another good size one north of Edmond coming home. The wind is supposed to be to 30 mph from the south tomorrow. Not a good time to burn indeed!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top