Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:29:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are going to make it to this shoot Dan??

Well?

Dan's going.....I know where he lives....I'll drag him if neccessary!

don't pull on his arms to hard, they might pop off at the shoulders like a barbie doll's do.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 8:20:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
don't pull on his arms to hard, they might pop off at the shoulders like a barbie doll's do.

Geez, L, you're friggin' unmerciful! It ain't the shoulders giving me the problems now, it's the left knee. It's gonna get done sometime soon, maybe late June or early July. Then the other knee as soon as I can handle it.
My indestructible youth is gone and now becoming my rebuilding middle years!
I'll be bionic from the waist down in less than a year!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#3]
yeah I hear ya bout the knee, doc told me last time I seen him that mines going south quick, all the cartlidge is gone and the joint is flat spotting, told me anytime I'm ready for a replacement to call and schedule it, so I told him, "hey Doc M, I ain't no pussy, I just like it a lot, just shoot it with that cortizone cocaine cocktail combo you always do and I'll be fine" he was going to write me a script for some pain meds and I told him no, I work with too many pill poppers as it is, I see those fuckers walking round all zoned out, figure I'd turn out the same if I got started, plus the pain keeps it real, I save it up for the times I have to dole it out.

If I can get my schedule changed around how I want, I'll have four days off a week and can make it to the shoot without using vacation time, figure I'll bring my bean flip and marbles and show ya'll an old indian trick my greatgreatgreat three times removed uncle Bennylookstwice showed me.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:02:14 PM EDT
[#4]
All depending on the pain level, sometimes I can be a cranky SOB. You forget about the pain and do what you want to do, but the focus AWAY from the aches/pain can make you difficult or less humorous. I know what you are talking about in the pill popping. I'm getting tired of having to take a pain pill to sleep or even sit in the chair. I'm so conditioned to ice packs, I put them on my knees and I'll go to sleep. Sometimes it's the only way I can get to sleep. I'm 5 years past having the knee replaced, Brother L. It's time to do it. But believe it or not, the artificial knees are a hell of a lot better - lasting possibly up to 40 years now - than they were 5 years ago.

If you go and I go, maybe we can have a farting contest. There willbe plenty of fart smellers there to judge who's the best/worst!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:53:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted: If you go and I go, maybe we can have a farting contest. There willbe plenty of fart smellers there to judge who's the best/worst!

Why don't ya'll drive down together and have this contest on the way!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 3:19:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted: If you go and I go, maybe we can have a farting contest. There willbe plenty of fart smellers there to judge who's the best/worst!

Is there a chance we can get you to be the judge on the way down there?
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 4:15:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you but no thank you.....I respectfully have to decline this offer.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

he smelled plenty of mine when we were shooting, some of them tended to linger around for a bit.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:05:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

he smelled plenty of mine when we were shooting, some of them tended to linger around for a bit.

If they were full bodied, and not lumpy , then he could judge their intensity by the stain left on his shooting glasses!
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Not a video of the 1st JTAC shoot...but its still worth watching! Click Me
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:29:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Damn, I have got to make one of those.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I like it
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top