Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:26:04 PM EDT
seems everybody is on a little posting hiatus, what is everone mad? or is it a bit of discontentment.............. thats got everyone holding back?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:30:20 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
seems everybody is on a little posting hiatus, what is everone mad? or is it a bit of discontentment.............. thats got everyone holding back?

I've been building  computer for a friend, upgrading mine and playin some pc games....
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:55:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry, busy. Too many COOKIES!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
The tone has changed on this site. I don't know if it is the weather, the time of year, or the BS that has been going on here.
All I know is that fishing is starting to pick up, turkey season is close, I've got some food plots to plant. I think I'll go pop some cans or drop some plates with a handgun tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Sorry, busy. Too many COOKIES!

your just mad cause i got you in the bread thread

i got stuff going but i'm around.....
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:56:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I just posted a new topic in the team forum.  I got notice of a rapist moving a few houses down!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 7:46:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

When I am posting everyone want's to sleep! Hell I can't post replies to myself, can I?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:45:57 AM EDT
[#7]

The tone has changed on this site. I don't know if it is the weather, the time of year, or the BS that has been going on here.

well Dan you can be certain of this, my tone stays consistant, I'm either constistantly mad or pissed off, oh I seen at least a 100 turkeys wed. morn.

When I am posting everyone want's to sleep! Hell I can't post replies to myself, can I?

man, thats never stopped me, I'm my best listner, I even laugh at my own jokes on occasion.

i got stuff going but i'm around.....

like a highway man, always watching huh?

well I guess I need to start my latest build so I can post up my build tutorial, might even take a sabith to the holy land and stop posting for a bit after that, and if I don't, then I'll just play it by ear.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 5:33:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

well Dan you can be certain of this, my tone stays consistant, I'm either constistantly mad or pissed off, oh I seen at least a 100 turkeys wed. morn.

Your "tone" has always cracked me up.  
We've got a few turkeys sited - winter flocks seem to have broken up early.
I'm thinking of going to New Mexico with Matt to kill a couple of Merriams. It'll be an excuse to take the 4-wheelers out boondocking and hunting, all at the same time!
Matt and I both obviously like to deer hunt, but turkey hunting takes it to a brand new ball level.
I guess I'm gonna have to admit my boy is better at it than I am now!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 8:35:20 AM EDT
[#9]
since I only a rank as a bad caller, I can't ever get them in shotgun range, but in the places I can use a rifle I'm good enough, besides I like to eat more than I like to hunt, so I don't need to be a real good caller to get one, wal marts got them year round.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top