Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 8:27:23 PM EDT
fixin' to leave my pop's house and I'm standing there on the porch and I see two rabbits humpin', so I step back in the house and get the red rider I bought my nephew, I went back out and to my surprise mr. bunny is still making bacon, so I shoot him, don't now where I hit him but he jumped about 5' in the air and hit the ground running, mrs. bunny ran right under the security light, I shot at her but didn't allow for the range, bb dropped more than I thought, but I think the ricochette got her cause she jumped and ran off too

If I was mr. bunny right now I'd be pissed, there all minding my business and somebody blisters my ass with a red rider, man thats just evil, sounds like something 1shott would do.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 9:32:10 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
fixin' to leave my pop's house and I'm standing there on the porch and I see two rabbits humpin', so I step back in the house and get the red rider I bought my nephew, I went back out and to my surprise mr. bunny is still making bacon, so I shoot him, don't now where I hit him but he jumped about 5' in the air and hit the ground running, mrs. bunny ran right under the security light, I shot at her but didn't allow for the range, bb dropped more than I thought, but I think the ricochette got her cause she jumped and ran off too

If I was mr. bunny right now I'd be pissed, there all minding my business and somebody blisters my ass with a red rider, man thats just evil, sounds like something 1shott would do.

Yup.....I did the same thing to a copuple tree rats that were getting it on, so to speak, but I used a .22

Ya, now that was funny as all get out....
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:03:48 AM EDT
[#2]
May your nephew pop you in the ass with his sling shot next time you get some!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, my Dad did the same thing to my sister's boyfriend!
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

now that would be funny, probably win 10k on a funny video show.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:43:27 PM EDT
[#5]
One time my best bud and I were crusin' in his 3/4 ton 4x4 truck.  We see two dogs going after about in the middle of the dirt road.  Man, he floors it and the dogs are stuck togetherand trying to get out of the way of this ass haulin truck.

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAABUMP.  Two dogs in one shot.

Dave
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 6:46:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
One time my best bud and I were crusin' in his 3/4 ton 4x4 truck.  We see two dogs going after about in the middle of the dirt road.  Man, he floors it and the dogs are stuck togetherand trying to get out of the way of this ass haulin truck.

Dave

Texans........
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 12:58:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Dave

dogs are fun to mess with, because you know is fixing to get dragged around, or in a tug of war,

did your buddy paint two dog heads on the drivers side fender?, once he reaches four he becomes an ace.
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 2:19:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Patrick.........that happened North of Chandler.   I may live in Texas for the economy,BUT sooner born and sooner bred. All 3 degrees from OU.  I was working for the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture when the wife wanted to get her masters and PhD at the University of Houston.

So we stayed and now I'm caught in the middle.  THATS why I post mostly in Oklahoma section.

To keep up on the current news.  My folks and in-laws still live in Oklahoma and now my dad is re-elected sheriff in Lincoln County.

Dave
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 3:11:52 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

You've got a sister huh??
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Man, that's cruel going after two dogs like that! My wife thought I was cruel to my pit bull Katie when I first tried to breed her. She was a little reluctant to let the male hit it and damn near bit my arm off. And the damn male wasn't too bright, he shot all over me when I was trying to guide him into Katie!
Finally, I held Katie down over an ice chest while the male finally hit it and got a tie. I had to hang on to Katie to keep her from ripping his tool off so the tie would break naturally. And my wife yelling at me the whole time, Jimmy (who owned the male) laughing his ass off and wanting to know how soon he could bet another beer out of the ice chest!
The funny thing about it, everytime Katie and I went into the back yard after that, she always drug  the ice chest out and laid across it!
And after all that trouble, Katie didn't concieve. Then my wife took her down to get "fixed" while I was at work one day! My wife felt so bad about doing it, Katie slept in our bed with my wife while I slept on the couch for a week or so while the dog healed.
From then on, that damn dog got in our bed when I wasn't home!
That crap went on for another 12 or so years until Katie got displasia (sp?) and couldn't jump in our bed anymore!
Damn, I miss that dog! I wish she'd had pups so I could have one of her descendants!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:45:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope...two actually....be careful...they;re meaner than me!!
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 7:48:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Dan, it wasn't ME!!!  Heck, I wasn't driving the truck.  

Dave
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 10:28:03 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

God damn pat, thems my favorite kind, they single and looking?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:50:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Patrick.........that happened North of Chandler.   I may live in Texas for the economy,BUT sooner born and sooner bred. All 3 degrees from OU.  I was working for the Oklahoma Department of Agriculture when the wife wanted to get her masters and PhD at the University of Houston.

So we stayed and now I'm caught in the middle.  THATS why I post mostly in Oklahoma section.

To keep up on the current news.  My folks and in-laws still live in Oklahoma and now my dad is re-elected sheriff in Lincoln County.

Dave

So, your a Sooner?  That worse than a Texan!
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Down boy.....they're both married.....one to a member of the this board (although he doesn't post much anymore)
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 5:58:32 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Down boy.....they're both married.....one to a member of the this board (although he doesn't post much anymore)

thats just my luck, everytime I think I got a line of a mean one.........guess I'll just have to settle for the crazy ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top