Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2006 3:27:38 PM EDT
That the Oklahoma county sheriff dept now has the new Dodge Charger, to replace the ford crown vic....

HELL YA.....

and the OHP are looking at the Charger also...

Sweet.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I would love to have me one of them Chargers.  Either that or the new mustang.

That new retro look is awesome.  
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 4:45:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I love it!!!  The things will break down while chasing me!!!  NO MORE TICKETS!!!!  

WAHOO!!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:29:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I am going to wait for the chalenger,  maybe
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#4]
sac and fox tribal got 4 of the hemi magnums in 04', they'll probably be getting a few of the chargers now though.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:44:43 AM EDT
[#5]
You dont need Hemi's to chase down drunk indians do you?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:53:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You dont need Hemi's to chase down drunk indians do you?

hell no, most of us are still riding horses and livin in teepees, I'm the proud fith owner of a ford festiva myself, and its dented to hell, glass knocked out, front passengers seats missing to make room for when I'm ona beer run, got summer tires on it, and a dog that thinks its his house.

yep, no need for magnums to catch me while I'm driving it, you do know why indians are always wearing flannel shirts don't you?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Oklahoma County only got 1 Hemi....the rest are all 6 cyl cars.
No corner strobes either.  No tall deputies can drive them unless they wanna shoe horn themselves in.  I work with a 6'1 deputy and he sat in one with the cage installed and almost didnt fit.  Had he been in duty gear, i'm 100% sure he wouldnt have fit.

Theres more to it, but those are just the high points :D

Edited to add: some forgotten letters.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top