Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 5:45:45 PM EDT
This is heading to my house on Monday, looking forward to it. There will be a EoTech 512 mounted on it. for now. I may consider scoping it and then having another upper built with a DD 9.0 forend.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:55:43 PM EDT
[#1]
That is boo-t-full.  

What parts/specs ?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#2]
How's the trigger pull?  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
How's the trigger pull?  

Where's the trigger on an upper?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:21:47 PM EDT
[#4]
thats a nice looking club,
it'll for sure make a nice looking rifle one you get it completed, I gotta get me some of those sights.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:12:49 AM EDT
[#5]
What kind of scope mounts are those? I've never seen a scope long enough to fit those.  Why did you choose black?  Is it single shot or bolt action? Hard to tell from the pictures but is it single shot or bolt action. I can see it isn't a lever action or pump ha. It does resemble the top of my AR15 when its removed though.  Edited to add-It looks like something might be missing on it but not sure what it could be.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#6]
1shott, do you want me to show you how to put that upper on an AR lower? Then show you how to shoot it accurately?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:52:45 AM EDT
[#7]
I lake the flash hider!  What kind is it?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:00:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
1shott, do you want me to show you how to put that upper on an AR lower? Then show you how to shoot it accurately?

I think I can mangage...
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:01:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I lake the flash hider!  What kind is it?

Troy medievil
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:30:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice Upper, you have to like Jason's stuff
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I don't have one of his uppers yet but yes, he does have some good high quality stuff!! Plus, he's an Okie and he's allowin us to come and shoot and do all kinds of stuff at his place..... and if you've ever met him you'd know he's a heck of a good guy! He's a good dude.......dude!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:47:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't have one of his uppers yet but yes, he does have some good high quality stuff!! Plus, he's an Okie and he's allowin us to come and shoot and do all kinds of stuff at his place..... and if you've ever met him you'd know he's a heck of a good guy! He's a good dude.......dude!

I don't have one eather, but I have my FFL and build my own.

But, I have seen alot of his stuff at the Gun Shows, and he does Great work.

And, I like Talking to him at the Shows, he Is a Super Guy.( Hope I didn't where out my welcome at the last Tulsa show, we talked alot. )

I hope I can make the Shoot in April and Meet some of the rest of you guys.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 9:59:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 12:26:00 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
LOL..Bandit you certainly didn't wear out your welcome.  It's nice having someone there to shoot the breeze with who's not saying "Hey, have you seen the Beanie Baby tables?"

What I got to play with today
img.photobucket.com/albums/v378/jtacsupply/Recon-Scout-2-WEB.jpg

That is Sweet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top