Them's fightin words!!!!!
Nectar of the gods,I tell you!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:39:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ding ding....  mills lane   lets get it on    mills lane

OK, it's on! Bigfoot is gonna look you up and kick your ass!

see that was my whole problem with the osa sight when mb told the guy he needed a boot in his ass
...... i thought the guy should have been able to respond .......cause someone like me would give their adress to bigfoot and tell him to jump when he felt froggy

Michael Brown is a pussy bitch!  I've heard of some of the stuff he's done.  Others can explain that if they wish, but what I said is true beyond words.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Edited to maximize the below statement!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#4]
That  sand plum wine is sooooo finnnnnnnne! It has such a relaxing feel after the bottle is gone.
So, without further ado,
BITE ME, SHITZE!

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:00:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That  sand plum wine is sooooo finnnnnnnne! It has such a relaxing feel after the bottle is gone.
So, without further ado,
BITE ME, SHITZE!

not in your wildest dreams.
Besides,your buddies here told me that your d!ck tastes like sh!T.
No thanks,i'll pass.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Jack Black room temp in a whiskey glass along with a glass of water. Just as always

To much shit in this thread,  you guy need to get back on topic
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So, without further ado,
BITE ME, SHITZE!

not in your wildest dreams.
Besides,your buddies here told me that your d!ck tastes like sh!T.
No thanks,i'll pass.

YOU LYING MFer! There ain't nobody here that I know that would talk to your sorry ass!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#8]
LOL!!!!!

hAnyone else still drinkin'?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:09:27 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

YOU LYING MFer! There ain't nobody here that I know that would talk to your sorry ass!

Sh!T,you'd be suprised at the things they have to say.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
LOL!!!!!

4th Busmill's on the rocks!!!!
Anyone else still drinkin'?

Yep!
Still workin' on the Jack!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sh!T,you'd be suprised at the things they have to say.

When it comes to your sorry ass, nothing would surprise me!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Looks like everyone has hit the floor.
Lightweights........
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:16:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
LOL!!!!!

4th Busmill's on the rocks!!!!
Anyone else still drinkin'?

i'm on my 3rd....... i'm old and takin it slow these days.....

all this tuff ass talk i think calls for a OK HT  OCTAGON match.......           .....
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Lightweights........

anytime your down for a drinking challenge give me a call  I can drink all night
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Have you been checking out my ass,dude?
You've referenced it twice now.
Het,i'm flattered and all but I just don't swing brokeback style like y'all.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Jack Black room temp in a whiskey glass along with a glass of water. Just as always

To much shitze in this thread,  you guy need to get back on topic

Fixed it for you there, young man!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:19:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have you been checking out my ass,dude?
You've referenced it twice now.
Het,i'm flattered and all but I just don't swing brokeback style like y'all.

How can I not see your ass? It shows every time you post, you dumb MFer!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lightweights........hr

anytime your down for a drinking challenge give me a callht

Those are mighty big words and I think I can take you.
Even if I can't it's worth the challenge!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:21:32 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Your right,  I am young

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lightweights........

anytime your down for a drinking challenge give me a call  I can drink all night

Those are mighty big words and I think I can take you.
Even if I can't it's worth the challenge!

What part of the state you in?  I love drinking challenges even if they are immature
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:23:58 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fixed it for you there, young man! hr

Your right,  I am younghr

Then you don't stand a chance!

Man,WTF is the deal?
Looks like a lot of bad blood in here.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

What part of the state you in?  I love drinking challenges even if they are immaturehr

I'm about 30 miles west of Tulsa (shit capital of Oklahoma)
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your right,  I am young

Man,WTF is the deal?
Looks like a lot of bad blood in here.

Hell, no, there ain't no bad blood with Jeff and me, or ACman or me. There is just this annoying shitze fly buzzing around that needs to be swatted every once in a while!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:30:50 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Your right,  I am young

Haha,  then prepare to get whooped by a good sized 26 year old  

lucky for you I am not going to drive to tulsa any time soon
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Haha,  then prepare to get whooped by a good sized 26 year old  

lucky for you I am not going to drive to tulsa any time soon

Don't talk too tough! I don't know anybody that could stand up to one of Ndenway's bean farts!
It can turn vanilla ice cream brown, while it still in the carton! If you can get past one of those, you could stump break a Bigfoot!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:39:45 PM EDT
[#26]
I've got a ben franklin that says jeff can put the new guy down.......

burner1

sorry bud but you just chalenged a power drinker........ with some size and youth on his side.....

if i was half the man i was 10 yrs ago i'd be up for this
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:47:09 PM EDT
[#27]
ACman, while I have consumed the better part of a liter of sand plum wine, yould you say, in your expert opinion, I am an amusing drinker, an annoying drinker, or both?
Your opinion is highly regarded in such scenarios as this!
However, irregardless of what you reply, I still think shitze should go play marbles out in the middle of an interstate!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:52:59 PM EDT
[#28]
sand plum wine huh....   Let me guess....

Is it very good?  sweet or dry?  strong, smooth,  common give me the details of the flavor of it
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
ACman, while I have consumed the better part of a liter of sand plum wine, yould you say, in your expert opinion, I am an amusing drinker, an annoying drinker, or both?
Your opinion is highly regarded in such scenarios as this!
However, irregardless of what you reply, I still think shitze should go play marbles out in the middle of an interstate!

ahhh your alright for an old man

But what i really think is we should set up an OK HT OCTAGON ..... give the proceeds to charity....
you can take on shitzee or however the fuck he spells it...... and if he wants to bring his tag team partner..... i'll dig up some young mean sumbitch to back you up.... cause i'm the nonviolent docile type
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

burner1

sorry bud but you just chalenged a power drinker........ with some size and youth on his side.....

if i was half the man i was 10 yrs ago i'd be up for this hr

LOL!
"Power Drinker,the other white meat"
Dime a dozen.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:03:54 PM EDT
[#31]
I also have access to a breathalizer  it makes for real fun when your drinking and have notheing else better to do
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:05:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

burner1

if i was half the man i was 10 yrs ago i'd be up for this

LOL!
"Power Drinker,the other white meat"
Dime a dozen.

You cant beat this white meat!  haha
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:06:22 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I also have access to a breathalizerhen

That's cool!
What are you blowing now?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

You cant beat this white meat!  hahahr

Sure I could if I had my tweezers and magnifier.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Knock Knock...did I see my name mentioned a couple posts back? What's up fellas?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:15:14 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Knock Knock...did I see my name mentioned a couple posts back? What's up fellas?

All i said was your business was your business.
Have a great weekend.
Happy shooting.
Love,
J.P.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I also have access to a breathalizer  it makes for real fun when your drinking and have notheing else better to do

That's cool!

I dont have it out.  but the last time me and my airforce buddy had nothing else better to do when we were dirnking we got it out and ended up blowing up to the high .3's and I think even a couple of low .4's.  But hell we have been worse then that I am sure.  One time we stayed up all night drinking and then went to the local diner in the morning where all the cops and ohp's go,  that was some funny shit but hey,  we were hungry.  I am not going to get into what happend the last time he came down becuase it envolved a bunch of  jager and a shit load of red bull along with beer and jack.  the crap we did that night tops everything I have ever done.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You cant beat this white meat!  haha

Sure I could if I had my tweezers and magnifier.

ooooooooooo,  thats a goos one
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:17:51 PM EDT
[#39]
The way shitze is posting, he must be drunk......I'm guessing 2 shots of Jack  (anally of course).
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I also have access to a breathalizerhen

That's cool!

I dont have it out.  but the last time me and my airforce buddy had nothing else better to do when we were dirnking we got it out and ended up blowing up to the high .3's and I think even a couple of low .4's.  But hell we have been worse then that I am sure.  One time we stayed up all night drinking and then went to the local diner in the morning where all the cops and ohp's go,  that was some funny shit but hey,  we were hungry.  I am not going to get into what happend the last time he came down becuase it envolved a bunch of  jager and a shit load of red bull along with beer and jack.  the crap we did that night tops everything I have ever done.

Hey,at least you ain't no rank amatuer!
I'll grant you that.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:18:45 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

err i may have used your initials in attempt to stirr sht between pat and kiwi boy ......

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Yup....the troll is back.  MB went limp again.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

But what i really think is we should set up an OK HT OCTAGON ..... give the proceeds to charity....
you can take on shitzee or however the fuck he spells it...... and if he wants to bring his tag team partner..... i'll dig up some young mean sumbitch to back you up.... cause i'm the nonviolent docile type

Aw, shitze is a paper asshole. Tears too easy!
Yeah, I may be an old man - 53 - but I think I have SOME hair left on my ass! (More than I can say of schitze! )
OK, patrick! Where the hell are you? One drink too much and you're passed out in the lazy boy?
You started this thread, I got in the spirit of it, kicked that dumb MFer shitze around some. Now I'm going pretty strong and probably will for a few more hours. A few more drinks and I'll start on poor old Rat's ass again. And I promised him I wouldn't!
Shitze, calling shitze! Post something you spineless keyboard commando! You ain't in control here banning anybody. Wazzamatter, punk! Ain't got enough hair to come out of your hole (MB a-hole that is!)?
I am starting to feel a little vindictive toward schitze! WTF is the poor worm gonna do when I get really abusive?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:22:54 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
The way shitze is posting, he must be drunk......I'm guessing 2 shots of Jack  (anally of course).

Anally,orally,nasaly,intraveinously...whatever it takes,baby!
just as long as i hit my quota of alcohol.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:23:07 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's cool!

Hey,at least you ain't no rank amatuer!
I'll grant you that.

I am not surew that is a good thing either
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:23:36 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
All i said was your business was your business.
Have a great weekend.
Happy shooting.
Love,
J.P.

Hmm..that it is. Am I still banned over there? I haven't checked my old login in a while. I got this new 4 meg DSL and they gave me this nifty thing called a "dynamic IP". Then I learned about TOR (The Onion Router) and well...so far, you haven't been able to supermoderate me away. I guess you could call me the anti-supermod. :) I learned a couple of other tricks from some gaming buddies as well. Computer wonks are good to have as friends sometimes.

I'll be busy this weekend, I doubt it will be great though. I don't do much shooting anymore, and when I do, I have to rent or borrow a gun. I had to get rid of all my guns.

Oh man, one last thing, don't sign a post "Love J.P."....that's just wierd.  

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Good! schitze is back! Hey, you magnificent A-hole! I've got a business proposition for you.
Let's put a large roll up door on your anus and rent your asshole out for warehouse space!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:24:21 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

man that just created one of the nastiest fuckn images in my head i've ever had.......
i'm swithcing to straight black velvet i got to drink that thought away
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anally,orally,nasaly,intraveinously...whatever it takes,baby!
just as long as i hit my quota of alcohol.

I always knew you were a 3-holer!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:26:06 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Aw, shitze is a paper asshole. Tears too easy!
Yeah, I may be an old man - 53 - but I think I have SOME hair left on my ass! (More than I can say of schitze! )
OK, patrick! Where the hell are you? One drink too much and you're passed out in the lazy boy?
You started this thread, I got in the spirit of it, kicked that dumb MFer shitze around some. Now I'm going pretty strong and probably will for a few more hours. A few more drinks and I'll start on poor old Rat's ass again. And I promised him I wouldn't!
Shitze, calling shitze! Post something you spineless keyboard commando! You ain't in control here banning anybody. Wazzamatter, punk! Ain't got enough hair to come out of your hole (MB a-hole that is!)?
I am starting to feel a little vindictive toward schitze! WTF is the poor worm gonna do when I get really abusive?

manm you are getting old....look one post above
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top