Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 9:33:13 PM EDT
I urgently needed a few days off work, but I knew the Boss would not allow me to take a leave.

I thought that maybe if I acted "CRAZY" then he would tell me to take a few days off. So I hung upside down on the ceiling and made funny noises.

My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing?

I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb so that the Boss would think I was "CRAZY" and give me a few days off.

A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked "What are you doing ?"

I told him I was a light bulb.

He said "You are clearly stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days".

I jumped down and walked out of the office.

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her

"...And where do you think you're going?"
( You're gonna love this..... )

She said, "I'm going home too, I can't work in the dark
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 10:08:02 PM EDT
[#1]

You bastard......  I cant stop laughing, damn you.......

The more I.... think about it, the funnier it gets.......Oh my sides hurt.......
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:08:41 PM EDT
[#2]
did you show her the light when you got home?
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:49:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Nope, blondes do their best work in the dark. But don't take my word for it, ask Rat!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:11:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, blondes do their best work in the dark. But don't take my word for it, ask Rat!

shiiiiitttt!...........Rat wouldn't know, he's too busy wearing his sheep suit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:53:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

shiiiiitttt!...........Rat wouldn't know, he's too busy wearing his sheep suit.

I ain't gonna touch that comment. I promised Rat I was gonna lay off those type comments.
All I can say is.........
Are you reading this, ACman?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top