User Panel

Posted: 2/20/2006 1:51:50 AM EDT
heres a Rat on lead

linky dinky
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 4:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Rat, are you going to let him kick you around like that?
You're not the whipping boy around here you know!
I wouldn't take that if I were you!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:07:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Rat, are you going to let him kick you around like that?
You're not the whipping boy around here you know!
I wouldn't take that if I were you!

Dan, stop trying to suck up to me. What do you want??
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 6:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]

hey, you get that plum put together yet?, I'm still waiting to shoot it.

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:20:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Dan, stop trying to suck up to me. What do you want??

That plum kit you haven't finished yet!
And don't get all paranoid on us! Just cuz I am being nice doesn't mean I am trying to stick you!
ACman wants that all to himself!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 12:03:35 PM EDT
[#6]
A long time ago my dad bought a building, it had been a coffee and spice store, the old lady that owned it sold coffee beans and spices, quite a fragrance in that place.  It was loaded with rats, they were thick, there was so much for them to eat in there, so I got the bright idea of shooting some with a BB pistol I had, let me tell you, those darn things are hard to hit, they don't normally sit still, at least in the open, you would see a flash of movement and by the time you looked, it was already gone!  Great plan, didn't work at all!  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:08:10 PM EDT
[#7]
A great aunt had 500 chickens and about 10,000 rats on the place. She, my wife, and little boy went out to gather eggs. A huge rat stood up and hissed at them. They both beat it back into the house.
I loaded up around 100 38s with #9 shot and a friend and I went shooting. We shot every damn round I had, ran back to the house and loaded up 100 more and went back to work. We must have killed at least 80 rats. We walked into a barn and I backed out immediately. There must have been 50 rats up on the trusses squealing at us.
Mark came out, not as spooked as I was, but spooked. He walked around the side of the barn and came back running at top speed. "That's the biggest f*cking rat I ever saw!" Scared spitless!
We both walked around the side of the barn and jumped when we saw it in the flashlight. It was a big possum eating the dead rats we had shot.
We calmed down and kept shooting. I picked up one pipe in a pile in the yard, dropped it, and about 20 rats came running out.
We had a blast shooting them with S&W revolvers.
Rat killin' can be a blast!
On the Bilstein Children's Center at OU when it was under construction, we had a room in the basement where we kept materials and tools. One of the guys had a sandwich in his insulated overalls and a rat got it. Chewed a hug hole in his brand new Carharts. We had a rat killin' of fantastic proportions after that. We plugged every hole, every body got a pipe or hickey in their hands, and started moving stuff.  About 7 or 8 of us. That rat came out of a box, damn near as big as a small kitten, and took off. The pipes and hickeys were being swung faster and more times than a major league batting practice.  That rat was fast. One guy finally hit the damn thing and killed it.
The funniest thing about it is someone put it in the plumbers gang box when nobody was looking.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
A great aunt had 500 chickens and about 10,000 rats on the place. She, my wife, and little boy went out to gather eggs. A huge rat stood up and hissed at them. They both beat it back into the house.
I loaded up around 100 38s with #9 shot and a friend and I went shooting. We shot every damn round I had, ran back to the house and loaded up 100 more and went back to work. We must have killed at least 80 rats. We walked into a barn and I backed out immediately. There must have been 50 rats up on the trusses squealing at us.
Mark came out, not as spooked as I was, but spooked. He walked around the side of the barn and came back running at top speed. "That's the biggest f*cking rat I ever saw!" Scared spitless!
We both walked around the side of the barn and jumped when we saw it in the flashlight. It was a big possum eating the dead rats we had shot.
We calmed down and kept shooting. I picked up one pipe in a pile in the yard, dropped it, and about 20 rats came running out.
On the Bilstein Children's Center at OU when it was under construction, we had a room in the basement where we kept materials and tools. One of the guys had a sandwich in his insulated overalls and a rat got it. Chewed a hug hole in his brand new Carharts. We had a rat killin' of fantastic proportions after that. We plugged every hole, every body got a pipe or hickey in their hands, and started moving stuff.  About 7 or 8 of us. That rat came out of a box, damn near as big as a small kitten, and took off. The pipes and hickeys were being swung faster and more times than a major league batting practice.  That rat was fast. One guy finally hit the damn thing and killed it.
The funniest thing about it is someone put it in the plumbers gang box when nobody was looking.

That actually sounds like fun....especially if you had some tannerite or something comparable to shoot....when a bunch of them got close....*sigh* sounds like fun!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:06:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That actually sounds like fun....especially if you had some tannerite or something comparable to shoot....when a bunch of them got close....*sigh* sounds like fun!

tannerite with a bunch of decon and BBs taped to the outside of the container, it'd be a Rat Claymore, smear it with peanut butter, wait till they got close, then shoot it, dead Rats everywhere, those it don't kill outright will bleed to death soon, since the decon got stryctnine in it, and stryctnine is an anticoagulant in addition to a poison.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:15:51 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

tannerite with a bunch of decon and BBs taped to the outside of the container, it'd be a Rat Claymore, smear it with peanut butter, wait till they got close, then shoot it, dead Rats everywhere, those it don't kill outright will bleed to death soon, since the decon got stryctnine in it, and stryctnine is an anticoagulant in addition to a poison.

OHHHH...that'd be AWESOME!! We should try that sometime!!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:33:38 PM EDT
[#11]
it would deffinately be fun to watch, anybody know where theres a bunch of Rats?, sig220 said he got some tannerite he's trying to get rid of.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top