Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 3:11:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:27:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Truly weird.  Good to see some oklahoma scenery though.  I am in to swords but mostly Western European.  What part of the state are you in?

CS
Baghdad
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:28:37 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Truly weird.  Good to see some oklahoma scenery though.  I am in to swords but mostly Western European.  What part of the state are you in?

CS
Baghdad

South Centrel.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 3:58:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Must have been left by the Vikings when they came through, sometime before or after the Heavener Runestone.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CS
Baghdad

South Central.

That sounds like an area that would be gang infested.  Good thing you have a sword.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:19:31 PM EDT
[#5]
did it have any markings?  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
did it have any markings?  

None that I can see.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:25:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Must have been left by the Vikings when they came through, sometime before or after the Heavener Runestone.

I'm impressed someone knows about that!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:38:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Probably dropped by a Viking while being chased by a Bigfoot!
We remodeled a house in Crescent for an uncle that was built in 1904 or so. The newspapers used as windbreaks in the wall has those dates on it. Under a window we found an old blackpowder pistol with brass frame that had been nailed there probably since the house was built.
Guys with metal detectors love to hit old fallen down houses!
That sword can't have been there real long or it would have been in a lot worse shape.
But still it's cool to find stuff like that!
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:59:25 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

thats a great place to take the family for a ride, catch the talameana drive then head down to heavner and climb around in the rocks, good place to be packin' too, theres a bunch of tweekers and hickory nuts down that way.

hey 1shott look around and see if theres any heads laying around that might have been cut off with that sword.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:07:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

hey 1shott look around and see if theres any heads laying around that might have been cut off with that sword.

I call dibs on the skulls if you do find some
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:10:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA, I got other plans for any skullls.....
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:16:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

does the term "skull fucking" have any meaning to you?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:28:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

does the term "skull fucking" have any meaning to you?

Ummmm NO and I really DO NOT WANT TO KNOW.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top