Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/12/2006 2:29:09 PM EDT
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11312757/

WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.

Harry Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin, was “alert and doing fine” in a Corpus Christi hospital Sunday after he was shot by Cheney on a ranch in south Texas, said Katharine Armstrong, the property’s owner.

He was described as in stable condition by Yvonne Wheeler, spokeswoman for the Christus Spohn Health System in Corpus Christi.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:32:10 PM EDT
great
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:33:35 PM EDT
DUPE....

Been all over GD......
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:01:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By DrBaker:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11312757/

WASHINGTON - Vice President Dick Cheney accidentally shot and wounded a companion during a weekend quail hunting trip in Texas, spraying the fellow hunter in the face and chest with shotgun pellets.

Harry Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin, was “alert and doing fine” in a Corpus Christi hospital Sunday after he was shot by Cheney on a ranch in south Texas, said Katharine Armstrong, the property’s owner.

He was described as in stable condition by Yvonne Wheeler, spokeswoman for the Christus Spohn Health System in Corpus Christi.

maybe he thought he was hunting with GB41 and his vp.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:14:06 PM EDT
Just more ammunition for the anti-hunter-gunners. Hope he will be alright, birdshot to the face & chest sounds very scary. Wonder how close he was to the VP?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:51:16 PM EDT
probably his brotherinlaw.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:17:09 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:

Nope, a Bill/Hilary Clinton supporter!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:41:27 PM EDT

Harry Whittington, a millionaire attorney from Austin

Can you imagine any person that would be worse to accidentally shoot? It's bad enough to have an accident like that, but a Trial Attorney, EGADS!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:59:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:

I ever tell you guys that I liked Bill Clinton as president.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:43:31 AM EDT

Many times! The reason you do is because he likes blow jobs and so do you, or something like that!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:25:50 PM EDT

I ever tell you guys that I liked Bill Clinton as president in a Brokeback kind of way.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:26:36 PM EDT

Many times! The reason you do is because he likes blow jobs as much as I like giving them

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:29:42 PM EDT
Hey ya Rat...
Top Top