Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/31/2006 10:46:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/31/2006 10:51:45 PM EDT by 1dreamer]
Its 1:45 in the morning and my stomach has been swollen up since yesterday afternoon and it won't stop aching. Yea I took some antacid, no help. Went to bed and woke up coughing like crazy. The good thing is I'm not hungry like I normally am, ha.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:11:32 PM EDT
It's been going around my department too. It's the reason I'm here at work at 2am instead of at home sleeping. Get well soon.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 11:14:14 PM EDT
Yep it has been making it round at my house. All of my kids have had it. My daughter was so bad she got a reip to the ER on Sat. Her belly was hard and distended and high fever. I was afraid it might be her appendix.. Oh well it is only money. Get well, drink lots of fluids. Stay on clear broths, jello
take two asprins and email me your addy so I can bill you Thats pretty much what the er doc said, It is viral and they cant do nothing. Are your ears hurting you too??
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 4:27:38 AM EDT
What I typically try to do is keep my alcohol system diluted with a little bit of blood in it, that way if some virus wants some of ole Rat here it's gotta deal with all the virus fightin alcohol in my system. And thats somethin you don't wanna contend with. Heck, last time I had strep, I just had a little bit of a sore throat and that was all. took me some meds n 2 days later after fear of contagiousness had passed went back to work. It was a great 2 days off cause I didn't feel bad, minor sore throat and that was it baby! Its hard to get the champ down when I'm on top of my game!
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 7:00:14 AM EDT
I got it a week ago - stomach problems, cough, and just plain feel bad. I haven't recovered yet - still am tired and don't feel well. Be patient - I hope you feel well soon.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 9:31:17 AM EDT
yep, been afraid to fart anywhere but at the house for nearly a week now.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 11:50:36 AM EDT
Sunday, I had it Sunday......
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:48:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By RatTerrier:
Its hard to get the champ down when I'm on top of my game!

So banging a knot hole in a wood fence has curative powers?
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 2:52:42 PM EDT
my wife has an upper respitory infection
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:52:58 PM EDT
yea i've had it too but as usual I just SIU and DTFO

hope you get to feeling better......
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 6:05:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:

Its hard to get the champ down when I'm on top of my game!

So banging a knot hole in a wood fence has curative powers?

Nobody pulled yer string here old man! Keep this trash to yerself!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:45:15 AM EDT

Nobody pulled yer string here old man! Keep this trash my secret to yerself!

OK, Rat, but I fixed your message for you!
Top Top